Untitled Part 108

Xie Fengxing felt that his soul and body came alive first.

Although he only has 40% of his senses, his soul is obviously more alive than before. In the late night of November, the trees are lush and the moonlight is clear, and the figures of the two people under the street lamps are stretched. Lu Chi led him to run home, he was staggered and couldn't help laughing.

Xiao Ai couldn't help shouting: "This is what love looks like."

"It feels okay." Xie Fengxing said.

"Am I going to automatically block it next?" Xiao Ai said.

After entering the house, Lu Chi simply hugged him up.

Xie Fengxing is more than 1.8 meters tall. Although he is still skinny like a teenager, he is not light when he is standing there. Lu Chi is also thin and not too thick, but he can still hug Xie Fengxing with one hand. , Amazing arm strength.

Unexpectedly, as soon as the two arrived on the second floor and were about to enter the bedroom, they bumped into Lu Wenzhi who came out from the opposite door. Lu Chi froze for a moment, and quickly put Xie Fengxing down. Lu Wenzhi

looked at the two of them in surprise: "I...I'm thirsty, go down and drink some water."

They ran down the side.

Lu Chi glanced back, then went to Xie Fengxing, his face turned red when he saw Xie Fengxing.

He really rarely saw Xie Fengxing blushing.

When the two entered the bedroom, Lu Chi said, "You'll blush too."

Xie Fengxing didn't say a word, but Lu Chi seemed very happy, bent over suddenly, picked him up again, and carried him directly onto the bed.

As soon as he fell on the bed, he directly hugged Xie Fengxing. Xie Fengxing grabbed his head and said, "The phone seems to be ringing."

Lu Chi ignored him, and Xie Fengxing stretched out his hand to put the phone that was charging on the bedside table He took it over, glanced at the incoming call above, and pushed Lu Chi's forehead with his hand.

Lu Chi raised his head with red lips, Xie Fengxing said, "My family called."

After hearing this, Lu Chi got up.

Uncle Chen called.

As soon as the phone was connected, he heard Uncle Chen's anxious voice saying: "Xiaofeng, you should come back quickly, something happened at home." "

What's wrong?" He asked.

"Your elder brother came back just now, and I didn't know what we talked about in the study with the old man. The old man suddenly passed out. The doctor has come just now, so you should come back quickly. I'm afraid that something will happen. You'd better It's better too."

Xie Fengxing said "um", put down his phone and got off the bed. Lu Chi asked: "What's the matter, whose call is it?"

"Uncle Chen called, saying that my dad passed out and asked me to go back."

"I'll accompany you, and I'll drive."

The two came out of the bedroom, and I ran into Lu Wenzhi who had just finished drinking the water.

This time, Lu Wenzhi's face turned red immediately, and he didn't know what to say: "You... go out?"

Xie Fengxing said "Yes", and Lu Chi said, "Do you usually sleep so late?

" Wen Zhi watched the two of them hurried downstairs, looking a little hurried.

Where are they going in the middle of the night?