Untitled Part 1

"I became a heartthrob after being heartless and desensitized" Author: Gongzi Yuge

Copywriting:

[Formatized heartthrob, uniform control VS veteran special forces attack, a little crazy]

Xie Fengxing is the cannon fodder man in danmei novels Compatible, cowardly, nympho, and useless, but was selected by the harmonious system.

After the system formatted him, he was sent to the world of discordant novels to be tempered and tempered.

Now formatted he is back.

When he came back, he was beautiful and gorgeous, but his person was as cold as ice, ruthless and lustless, and he couldn't laugh.

Several novels take place simultaneously in the world he originally lived in.

The system promised that after completing this last task, he would have normal senses.

"Get in the Car" is a danmei dog blood article about "racing in the name of racing".

System: "Your task is to find a way to attract the gunfire to yourself, save the hero who is a heartthrob, and kill this group of scumbags by the way." As soon as the words

fell, Xie Fengxing's racing car roared past with a "boom" , a very beautiful corner drift, and surpassed everyone.

Both Zha Gong and the hero were dumbfounded.

In the cheering arena, he wore a tight one-piece racing suit and took off his helmet under the watchful eyes of the audience.

Amidst the roar of the racing car, he is the stunning beauty that everyone can't take their eyes off.

"Broken Wings" is a danmei gossip essay about pilots. The male protagonist is the most outstanding student of the Aviation Academy, but he falls into a sadomasochistic substitute essay.

Xie Fengxing quit the racing world and entered the Aviation Academy.

System: "Your mission is..."

Before he could finish speaking, Xie Fengxing, who was wearing an abstinent flight suit, flew the plane straight into the sky.

The scumbag stared at him obsessively, he forgot all about Bai Yueguang.

System: "The firefighter who came out of the fire, criminal investigation... the task is being selected."

The most beautiful face, the most ascetic uniform, the protagonist is crazy about him, but he never even smiles, so cold to the extreme , even more stunning.

They love so much that their eyes are red and their hearts are black.

They fought for him!

Lu Chi, a retired special soldier, came from a prominent background. It is rumored that he is extremely powerful, but he is extremely rough and crazy.

He is a figure that the bosses are in awe of, and no one can imagine what it would be like for him to fall in love.

Until one day, someone saw him hugging Xie Fengxing to the hood and kissing: "Don't look at them, they are not worthy."

Xie Fengxing's body was hot like red-hot iron: "Okay, just look at you." The

system you Isn't this reward a bit too much, from an ice beauty to a fire beauty!

Content tags: System sweet texts through books and cool texts

Search keywords: Protagonist: ┃Supporting roles: ┃Others:

One sentence Introduction: After being formatted, I became a heartthrob

Conception: If you bloom, butterflies will come to you

Brief review of works

Xie Fengxing, as the cannon fodder male supporting role in Tanmei novels, is cowardly, nympho and useless, but he was selected by the system. After the system sent him to the world of novels after he was heartless and desiring, he was sent back to the world he used to live in after the training was over. When he came back, he was beautiful and gorgeous, but his person was as cold as ice, ruthless and lustless, and he couldn't laugh. There are several novels that take place in the world he originally lived in at the same time, and it is also the last task he needs to complete. This article is an article similar to fast travel, except that the tasks that the protagonist needs to perform all take place in the same world at the same time. The ruthless Xie Fengxing, with the 18 martial arts trained by the system, saved many protagonists who had suffered misfortune, made many scumbags who were angry with everyone get their due punishment, and finally became the winner of life. It has a happy ending in both career and love, full of tension, and the climax of the abuse of scum plots. It is a heart-warming read, very refreshing, and worth reading.

(This story is not mine, nor I got permission to post it here. I got it from a Chinese novel site.)

(The story cover is not mine, I saw it on Pinterest.)