Untitled Part 107

The four missions have all ended, and the system has not yet decided what mission to send him next, so Xie Fengxing focused all his attention on flying and racing.

This weekend, he started helicopter flight training. In November, the F3 Asian Winter Series hosted by the FIA ​​is coming. For him, this can be described as a turning point season. His first entry into Formula 1 was extremely important to his career, with the entire domestic motorsports community following him.

If there is no accident, he will be able to rush out of Asia after this winter.

His car fans especially can't wait.

"There is no match for Brother Xie recently, and it seems that they have no passion."

"Because they can't find new tricks. They are all a group of old faces. Everyone knows their strength. In terms of hope, only Brother Xie has never reached the top. , I have never known how strong he is. It is more exciting to have unlimited possibilities!" "

Brother Xie has a lot of entertainment news recently. I often see him on hot searches. Why haven't I seen him practice driving. But Don't be arrogant, brothers are still waiting for you to boost our country's prestige and break out of Asia." "

After so many competitions, do you still have no confidence in brother Xie? It's obviously a sure bet."

"Brother Xie's existence proves that geniuses do exist in this world, and I can't wait for him to become famous in F3." Everyone's

expectations are so high, and the pressure has been transferred to their entire team.

They have all seen Xie Fengxing's strength. In the last few trials of the formula, Xie Fengxing's performance was more amazing than any of his previous games.

The two models are completely different. They were worried that Xie Fengxing was not suitable for driving the formula, but now, Xie Fengxing is a crushing existence when he encounters the formula.

The only thing missing now is their technology.

Formula is a high-level and more professional racing competition compared to the Speed ​​League. In this kind of competition, the driver's driving skills and psychology are important factors, but it is also a competition between the technologies of major automobile companies. It is definitely not comparable to international famous brands such as Porsche, but even Kelly Ryan ranks relatively low in the field of international racing.

The goal of their team is to try not to delay Xie Fengxing.

Lu Chi said that if the racing car they designed kept holding Xie Fengxing back, he would consider terminating the contract with Xie Fengxing.

Lu Chi obviously didn't want to delay Xie Fengxing.

They actually thought the same way, not that they were not selfish, but that Xie Fengxing's driving skills were too frightening, so frightening that they couldn't bear to let such a future superstar fall into their hands.

So their R&D department worked almost day and night, constantly modifying, testing, and using all kinds of martial arts, just to let Xie Fengxing win the Asian Winter Championship in one fell swoop.

Now that Lu Chi is busy with work, he doesn't have time to come to the racing track, so the main work is handed over to Chang Rui. Chang Rui has been engaged in the field of racing for many years and has rich experience, but it is related to Xie Fengxing, and Chang Rui will report to Lu Chi almost every detail.

Xie Fengxing didn't have many classes at school today, so he went to Beicheng International Stadium in the afternoon to try out the new car developed by their team. Lu Chi was too busy and didn't have time to make videos, so Chang Rui took pictures of the whole process for him.