Untitled Part 43

When they came out of the restaurant, the driver had already brought the car over. Lu Chi lit a cigarette and said, "Get out first. I'll wait for a friend." "I knew he would wait." When

Xiao Liu left, he secretly told Chang Ray said.

Chang Rui said with emotion: "It's not easy for him, meeting such a robot as Xie Fengxing."

If it was a different one, he would definitely have won it long ago.

Lu Chi's condition is hard to find even with a lantern on. A lot of people are rushing forward, but he only has one Xie Fengxing in his eyes.

After smoking a cigarette, Lu Chi got into the car. After waiting in the car for a while, he saw Xie Fengxing and the others coming downstairs.

Zhao Wan drank a lot of wine on purpose and staggered a little.

"208, settle the bill." Jiang Shuyuan took out his wallet and said.

"The bill for 208 has already been settled." The front desk said with a smile.

"Closed?" Jiang Shuyuan looked back at Xie Fengxing and the others, and then asked: "Can I ask who settled the bill for us?" "It's Mr.

Lu." The front desk said with a smile.

Jiang Shuyuan frowned, and Gou Xiaochuan said, "My big cousin!"

Okay, his big cousin is quite good at it.

Xie Fengxing said: "Just a person we met on the stairs when we came in." "

My eldest cousin is a regular customer here, and I probably settled your bill by the way." Gou Xiaochuan said: "Let him It doesn't matter if you pay the bill, he is a VIP here, the company pays, and he doesn't have to pay by himself."

Xie Fengxing thanked the front desk, and then helped Zhao Wan to go out, Zhao Wan was still laughing at Jiang Shuyuan: "Who will pay for it these days? Pay the bill in cash, and you should keep up with the domestic form."

Jiang Shuyuan took the wallet away, and took Zhao Wan from Xie Fengxing's hand: "Give it to me."

Zhao Wan fell into his arms directly.

Pretending to be drunk is so obvious.

Jiang Shuyuan didn't even expose him, and helped him go out, Xie Fengxing turned his head to look at Zhou Lu, Zhou Lu didn't even have a smile on his face.

He was very nervous because he felt that Zhao Wan would not go back to the dormitory today.

If he followed Jiang Shuyuan to the hotel, God knows what would happen to them.

This Zhao Wan, who has been pretending to be so conservative and indifferent in front of her for a year, is now rushing to get her ass off.

"Will Zhao Wan go back to the dormitory today?" Zhou Lu asked.

Zhao Wan didn't speak, and kept lying in Jiang Shuyuan's arms, as if he was really drunk.

"He won't go back tonight." Jiang Shuyuan said lightly.

When Zhou Lu heard it, his expression couldn't hold back.

Gou Xiaochuan touched Xie Fengxing's arm, Xie Fengxing turned his head to look at him, and he said, "You always look at what he is doing."

He felt that Xie Fengxing would glance at Zhou Lu from time to time.

Xie Fengxing said: "It looks good."

The scumbag's micro-expressions are too exciting.

Gou Xiaochuan frowned and looked at Zhou Lu.

It can be seen that the foundation is good, but that's all. The clothes are very ordinary, and the expression is very haggard. Let alone comparing with his big cousin, it is impossible to compare with their family Chen Zhuo.