Untitled Part 26

Xie Fengxing asked: "Why did you call me?"

"I didn't have a fever yesterday, I lied to you, my body temperature is higher than normal, and it's even hotter after drinking alcohol." Lu Chi said.

"Oh." Xie Fengxing said, "You are so boring."

"Just see if a cold person like you will take care of your boss."

After that, the two chatted without saying a word.

Xie Fengxing lost all his memory and didn't have much contact with Lu Chi, but he found that when he got along with Lu Chi, he wasn't embarrassed at all.

He wasn't embarrassed, and Lu Chi wasn't embarrassed either.

It is more comfortable and comfortable than getting along with Gou Xiaochuan.

He thought that this might be due to the fact that neither of them talked much, as if they were hiding secrets.

I don't know how long I sat there, Xie Fengxing got up suddenly, moved to the side: "You are really like a stove." Lu Chi didn't answer

him, he turned his head and saw that Lu Chi was lying on the stone, and fell asleep up.

Didn't you say that your sleep quality is not good? How come when you are with him, you are always sleeping.

Like not getting enough sleep.

As the morning approached, the wind on the sea became colder, so Xie Fengxing called Lu Chi up.

After drinking a lot of beer and getting off the big rock, the first thing Xie Fengxing did was to go to the bathroom.

This is a famous tourist attraction in Beicheng, and there is a toilet next to it. The two went in, when Xie Fengxing unbuttoned his pants, he suddenly thought of 189.

"Ah." Xiao Ai suddenly bubbled up.

"Fuck." Xie Fengxing said, "You scare people to death."

"Look." Xiao Ai said.

"Look for yourself."

"You are the host, if you don't look, how can I see it."

Xie Fengxing ignored him.

He's really not interested in this, he's simply remembered by the coquettish Xiao Ai talking too much.

When the two came out of the toilet, it was already light.

Both of them drank beer and couldn't drive, so Lu Chi called a valet driver. While waiting for the valet driver, Xie Fengxing saw that the rose flowers blooming better along the side of the road were idle and bored, so he went over to take a look. .

It is already the end of May, and many petals have fallen, spreading on the green grass.

Stepping on a loose brick, Xie Fengxing suddenly staggered and broke a flower branch with his foot.

The surrogate driver had already come over. He picked up the broken flower branch and walked towards the car.

Lu Chi called the driver over: "I'll see you off first."

Xie Fengxing nodded. Lu Chi looked at the rose in his hand. Xie Fengxing said: "I accidentally stepped on it and broke it."

"There are thorns." Lu Chi said.

Xie Fengxing looked at it by the light of the headlights, and a few more petals fell off.

He took the branch with him in the car too.

"What do you want it for?" Lu Chi asked.

"In a vase." Xie Fengxing said.

Lu Chi thought Xie Fengxing was really interesting.