Untitled Part 9

Gou Xiaochuan sat on the stand with a straw in his mouth.

He was thinking about what made Xie Fengxing change so much.

He couldn't figure it out, but he was so excited.

Few men can refuse the excitement and temptation brought by racing. Even though he has a little princess in his heart, seeing Xie Fengxing's excellent track results time after time, he couldn't help but feel excited.

It's so cool, every time the throttle roars, it can hit his G-spot.

He couldn't resist taking a few videos and sending them to his boyfriend who was still in graduate school.

His boyfriend was very gentle and told him to sit in the shade and not be exposed to the sun.

Gou Xiaochuan put down his phone and went to see his cousin not far away.

handsome ah handsome ah.

His eldest cousin has the unique temperament, a bit more masculine than the pampered rich second generation, but also a bit more noble than those rough straight men, with a strong body, not like a lion, more like a cheetah, with The lean lines of a young man.

This is a masterpiece that both men and women can enjoy.

The big cousin and his group seem to be very excited.

Seeing Fa Xiao suddenly burst into a radiant light, Gou Xiaochuan was happier than he was awesome.

In fact, whether Xie Fengxing can develop a little ambiguity with his eldest cousin is secondary, he doesn't hold much hope for it, because he doesn't think his eldest cousin is a good person.

He felt that the most important thing was that Xie Fengxing had been completely reborn, as if he had been reborn, and he hoped that he would take off so that those scumbags who bullied him would regret it.

Like that bastard Song Yu.

He drove three racing cars in a row, all of which were of the Speedo series, but the degree of modification was very different, one was better than the other, and he drove one more smoothly than the other.

"It's still a good car and it's fun to drive."

"This is the refreshing feeling of piling up money." Xiao Ai said: "But shouldn't you be thinking about why Lu Chi and the others invited you to test the car? Since he is likely to be the character you need to clear in the next mission, I advise you Keep your spirits high when interacting with him." When

the racing car reached the finish line, Xie Fengxing got out of the car and took off his helmet, his hair was already wet with sweat.

Immediately, a staff member handed over a bottle of FIJI, Xie Fengxing unscrewed the bottle cap and drank a couple of sips, and saw Lu Chi and Gou Xiaochuan coming over.

"How do these cars drive?" Lu Chi asked.

"It's okay,"

Lu Chi smiled, with short black hair and bloodshot eyes, even when he smiled, he seemed a little irritable: "If you want, you can try my car next time."

Lu Chi today He was dressed casually, camouflage pants, a loose black T-shirt, and black boots. The exposed neck and arms were all wheat-colored, with strong but not exaggerated muscles, tall and straight.

Much like a soldier.

Xie Fengxing nodded and said, "Okay."

Sweat dripped down his flushed face, but those eyes seemed to be even redder, as if they were about to burn.