Untitled Part 33

Beicheng University of Aeronautics, the full name of Beicheng Aviation and Flight University, was established in 1951. Over the past decades, it has cultivated a large number of outstanding talents for domestic civil aviation. Today, there are more than 60% of domestic civil aviation special pilots, 70% All the captains are from this university, which has a wide variety of departments, ranging from building aircraft to flying aircraft.

Xie Fengxing entered the Academy of Flight Technology.

Both Zhou Lu and Zhao Wan are from the Academy of Flight Technology, while Bai Sensen is from the Academy of Flight Crew.

Zhao Wan is a sophomore, Zhou Lu and Bai Sensen are all junior seniors.

After the report was over, Xie Fengxing went to apply for the first renewal of the accommodation. Hangda canceled the paramilitary management method last year and allowed students to live outside. Zhou Lu and Bai Sensen moved out to live together at that time.

After finishing all the first procedures, Xie Fengxing walked around the school to familiarize himself with the school environment in advance.

Xiao Ai suddenly said: "Want to see Zhao Wan and the others?"

"Them?"

"Zhou Lu and Zhao Wan came out of the library. It's just two hundred meters ahead."

Xie Fengxing walked forward.

To the south of the library is a lake surrounded by rockery and lush trees. He crossed the stone bridge in the middle of the lake and saw two young people coming out of the library from a distance. The height difference between the two was about half a head. The white uniform shirt, tall, thin, white, with thick eyebrows and big eyes, is a very standard handsome guy. The one on the right is the simplest white T-shirt, with a schoolbag slung over his shoulder, and the two walked down the steps talking and laughing.

Xie Fengxing felt that Zhao Wan looked familiar, as if he had seen him somewhere.

"He was one of the few male students I saw at the entrance of the bar last time!" Xiao Ai remembered it first.

"Oh." He said why it looked familiar.

On the day Gou Xiaochuan held a celebration banquet for him, he and Chen Xi came out of the bar and ran into a group of college students, including Zhao Wan.

It seems that they are destined.

"Do you want to go up and say hello to them?" Xiao Ai asked.

Xie Fengxing said: "Not yet."

The system created a transfer student status for him, and the class he transferred to happened to be Zhao Wan's class, and there would be many opportunities to meet in the future.

Watching Zhao Wan and Zhou Lu go away, Xie Fengxing asked: "What is the value of his love for me now? It can't be a negative number, right?" "0." "What about the

value

of Zhou Lu and Bai Sensen's love?"

"80."

"Oh."

It doesn't seem like true love either. It's not 100%.

"Bai Sensen is willing to part ways with Zhou Lu and helps his man chase others, so he is destined not to be an innocent boy. It would be good if he can have a love value of 80. But he just doesn't love that much, love is still My love, his hatred for Zhou Lu is now minus 80, ah... Bai Sensen also appeared." Xie Fengxing

looked up the steps, and sure enough, he saw a boy coming down with a bag on his back.

This boy has put on makeup, his eyebrows are thick, and his figure is too thin, but his proportions are good, and he looks like he wants to be a coquettish bitch.