Untitled Part 8

Song Yu is in a bad mood today.

Ever since he entered the love scene in junior high school, he has never been disadvantaged. He has always been the only one who picks and chooses others. Occasionally, he makes a little effort to chase after him, and the other party responds quickly. He is as cold and hard to chase as Chen Xi. As a big star, he has more advantages than anyone else. Vigilance, did not also fall into his love network.

Unexpectedly, he stumbled on Xie Fengxing.

He didn't believe that Xie Fengxing could really be indifferent to him, but Xie Fengxing loved him so much!

After taking a shower, she changed her clothes and took a selfie in the mirror. Song Yu put on her glasses, still full of confidence.

His self-confidence is multifaceted. Firstly, he is already a rich man. Secondly, he is handsome. Otherwise, he would not be able to attract so many peach blossoms. Thirdly, he is also a well-known racing driver in China. No matter men or women in this world, Du Muqiang.

And he is more confident in that aspect, and there is no one who has slept with him who does not miss him.

Although he disliked Xie Fengxing at the beginning and pretended to be indifferent, Xie Fengxing didn't seem to be very keen on this matter, so the two of them had no close contact.

Hey, I should have slept some time back then, to make Xie Fengxing miss him!

Xie Fengxing was so indifferent and changed so much, he was gearing up instead, and was aroused with an unprecedented desire to conquer.

He likes cold beauties, the harder they are to chase, the more interesting they are. Cold beauties melt, redden hot, and more irritating.

He just thought about Xie Fengxing's red-eyed, sweaty, idiot-like appearance, and he was going to be hard.

"Song Yu's affection for you has returned to 60." Xiao Ai said.

Xie Fengxing drank a cup of Jin Junmei, lazily basking in the sun: "He's interesting, I ignored him, but he spent the whole night thinking about it by himself."

Xiao Ai said: "Maybe for him this kind of For a cheap man, what he can't get is the best."

"Really?" Xie Fengxing said, "Then I'll do what's best in his heart."

"There's something I didn't tell you yesterday," Xiao Ai said, "Scum Gong No. 2 Xue Cheng's favorability for you has also changed from 0 to 70." Xie Fengxing raised his eyebrows, and took a sip of his tea

.

Jinjunmei tea soup is golden in color and has a strong aroma, which seems to make up for the lack of warmth in his body.

"He was also at the racing track yesterday." Xiao Ai said.

When Xue Cheng was mentioned, Xie Fengxing's eyes turned cold again.

If Song Yu is an emotional scumbag, then Xue Cheng is a complete pervert.

This is a nearly forty-year-old pervert who loves to abuse his body and mind. He has distorted hobbies and distorted psychology. Chen Xi was tortured madly by him every day.

Xie Fengxing fell into deep thought for a moment, the system's formatting did not completely format him, the main purpose was to allow him to perform harmonious tasks. He can't feel much pleasant emotion, but this kind of negative and heavy emotion can always be felt easily. Probably soaked in these negative emotions for a long time, he felt cold all over his body.

He closed his eyes, lay in the sun for a while, and was awakened by a knock on the door outside. As soon as Gou Xiaochuan came in , he said

: "Tell you great news!"