Untitled Part 129

Lu Chi is not alone, there are two high-level executives of Suben, and seven or eight employees, plus their assistants, the entire team has about a dozen people.

It was not the first time for them to see Xie Fengxing. Even though Xie Fengxing was wearing a mask, they recognized him at a glance.

The relationship between Lu Chi and Xie Fengxing is a well-known secret within their company.

Lu Chi's assistant loaded his luggage into the car.

"You all go back and have a good rest, thank you for your hard work." Lu Chi said to them.

After getting into the car, Xie Fengxing asked, "Why is there an extra suitcase?" "

Your father asked me to bring him something." Lu Chi said, "Did you not go back for several days? Shall we go there now and give him the things we bought?"

"Another day." Xie Fengxing said.

"How are Xiao Chuan and Chen Zhuo?" Lu Chi asked again.

"Chen Zhuo just arrived in Beicheng, the two of them are probably having sex now." Xie Fengxing said.

Lu Chi was stabbed by his two words, and his heart jumped.

Just Xie Fengxing, talking about doing, love is as calm and magnanimous as talking about eating.

But after Xie Fengxing finished speaking, he seemed to realize something. He was a little restless in his heart, and after saying these two words, his heart suddenly became numb. He pursed his lips and glanced at Lu Chi.

Lu Chi has never seen such agitation in Xie Fengxing's eyes, like spring is here, everything is in a hurry to revive, animals are in a hurry to ask for a spouse, flowers are in a hurry to bloom, the sun is getting hotter and hotter The cold land began to dryly wait for a hearty spring rain.

Xie Fengxing actually felt a little hot.

At this moment, he suddenly heard Xiao Ai's laughter.

He froze for a moment: "Xiao Ai?"

Xiao Ai smiled and said: "Oh, I haven't seen you for a few days, why is the spring heart sprouting like this?" Xie Fengxing said, "It's not

because of your harmonious system."

You are nothing else. Normally, a young and strong boy at the age of nineteen will become like this when he falls in love. It is normal, normal. If you fall in love with a man at this age and you still don't want to sleep with him, then you should really go to the hospital." Thank

you Fengxing laughed and said, "Why did you show up all of a sudden?" "

I said I would come back to see you, so of course I have to do what I say." Xiaoai said, "This is really the last time I talk to you. Song Yu, Zhou Lu, Bai Sensen, Huo Shouli, Jiang Qinfang, and that Lu Ben, Ju Xiaobao, all of them are no longer any threat, and I can leave you with peace of mind." Xie Fengxing said: "You want to

attack Is the next host someone from this world?"

Xiao Ai said: "This is a secret, I can't tell you, otherwise it will violate our work rules and will be severely punished." "That's it.

" Xie Fengxing said.

Xiao Ai said: "Ah, don't make me get fined. Whether it is or not, it is impossible for the two of us to see each other again. You will not know each other." "Bless you."

Xie Fengxing said.

"I've also prepared a whole lot of farewell words. Do you want to listen to them? It's a bit nasty and hypocritical."