Untitled Part 56

Lu Chi felt a little addicted to Xie Fengxing's smell.

After smelling it, the whole person seemed to be comfortable, and all the cells in the body sighed with satisfaction, but clamored for more.

His tired and cold heart these days was warmed by this breath.

Chang Rui came in to deliver hot water, and when he opened the door, he was shocked to see the darkness inside.

Then he saw Lu Chi standing up and walking towards him.

Seriously, why turn off the lights, it looks like you have some bad intentions.

"He likes to drink ice water, don't let him drink ice water these two days." Chang Rui said and glanced at Lu Chi, wondering if it was because the light was a little dark, he felt a gleam on Lu Chi's face. Unusual flushing.

Lu Chi took the kettle and said, "Thank you for your hard work."

"Hey, what's the hard work." Chang Rui glanced inside and whispered, "This is a good opportunity. People are the most vulnerable when they are sick. He's not a robot, even if he doesn't fall in love, he will definitely remember your affection."

After he finished speaking, he patted Lu Chi on the shoulder: "Come on."

Lu Chi said, "Let's go quickly."

After closing the door, Lu Chi Chi put down the kettle, and instead of going to the bed, he lay down directly on the small sofa. There was the sound of wind and rain outside, and occasional lightning and thunder. He was lying on the sofa, physically exhausted, but very energetic, without any sleepiness.

He started playing karting when he was a teenager, then he played racing, and then he joined the army. His energy was occupied by these things, and he really didn't think about falling in love. Whether it was racing cars or being a special soldier, the training was very hard, and he basically had no time or energy to think about other things, until Xie Fengxing stuffed him with love letters.

From childhood to adulthood, he has received countless love letters, from the beginning he accepted them very gentlemanly, and later ignored them. Compared with other people's love letters, Xie Fengxing's love letters are nothing special, he just thinks It was a bit of a surprise, I didn't expect Xie Fengxing, such an introverted and shy person, would take the initiative to send him a love letter.

It was probably someone he knew, and he was also a friend of his cousin, and Xie Fengxing was shy, so he didn't reject it. After four years, he accepted the love letter from someone else again, and sent the letter to him on the way back to the army. I read the love letter.

Just looking through the lines in the love letter, he could imagine the way Xie Fengxing said these words, his face was flushed, his head was lowered, as if he was about to run after he finished speaking.

At that time Xie Fengxing was only sixteen years old.

Maybe he became an adult, became a soldier, and when he matured, receiving love letters is different from when he was in middle school and high school. During the few months when he was on mission, he occasionally thought of Xie Fengxing, like an introverted person like him , How is it so enthusiastic in the love letter, even a little self-defeating and wild. He said that he drove the car for him, and hoped that one day, he could become a great driver like him.

A thunderclap pulled Lu Chi back from his memories, and his body was already a little strange.

It seemed that after living as a bachelor for so many years, this body suddenly realized its maturity as a male, and clamored dissatisfiedly, longing for a love that belonged to it.