Untitled part

Jiang Qinfang felt like she was going crazy.

She was drenched and shivering from the cold.

Liu Fenqiang and the others said: "Let's forget about it today. How can we find him like a headless chicken? After the typhoon has passed, we will send people to find him slowly. He has no money with him, and he can't run very far. He always needs money." Money? Even if you don't need it for the time being, you will definitely contact us in the future."

Who knew that as soon as Liu Fenqiang's voice fell, they heard the vibration of the mobile phone.

Everyone followed the voice and looked over: "Fangfang, it seems to be your mobile phone."

Jiang Qinfang was stunned for a moment, and quickly took out the mobile phone. Seeing the display on the top, she immediately answered the phone: "Lu Ben!"

Everyone Surprised, they all gathered around.

"Where are you, where did you go?!" Jiang Qinfang asked anxiously.

"Mom, transfer 10 million to me now." Lu Ben said.

"Where can I get you 10 million."

"If you don't give it to me, I'll meet the reporter." Lu Ben said.

Jiang Qinfang froze for a moment, then frowned: "What do you want to do?"

Lu Ben said: "Mom, I don't want to do that either, but you don't care about me, I can only think for myself .Give me 10 million, and if you don't receive it before twelve o'clock tomorrow, you will see me in the media. You don't want me to make a big fuss, do you? The loss to you may be more than 10 million. "

Jiang Qinfang's entire face turned red, and her eyes were almost bleeding.

She really didn't expect that Lu Ben would threaten her.

How could she eat this set!

"Then you go." Jiang Qinfang said viciously, "See if you can destroy your mother, and see what you can get in the end! Before eight o'clock tomorrow night, you will come back honestly! "

She hung up the phone right away.

Liu Fenqiang and the others looked at her nervously: "Is it Lu Ben? What did he say?"

Jiang Qinfang didn't speak, but her whole body was trembling violently, her wet hair was still dripping with water, and she looked like she already had Wrinkled, looking extremely haggard and old, she stood up abruptly, and swept all the things on the table.

Things were scattered all over the place, and then her phone vibrated, it was a message from Lu Ben.

"Remember, before twelve o'clock tomorrow, I will not only confess my history of drug use in front of the media, but also tell them the gossip they want to know more, such as the past between you and my dad, and how you made every step of the way to drive Lu to death. Fuck it."

Jiang Qinfang smashed her phone to pieces after watching it!

She doesn't have this son!

This trash who eats inside and out and only knows how to hold her back!

"Whether Lu Ben contacts any of you, you are not allowed to give him a penny, not a penny!" She gritted her teeth and said.

Liu Fenqiang and the others didn't know the inside story, so they just nodded obediently.

Because Jiang Qinfang at this moment is too scary.

They had never seen such a dead silence in her body, so gloomy, her curly hair was wet, her eyes were soaked in rain for a long time, a little red, and the coat on her body was hanging heavily, still dripping water. She was silent for a while, then raised her foot and walked outside.