Untitled Part 36

It wasn't long after Xie Fengxing posted on Moments, Chen Xi sent him a message.

"Are you going to college?" Chen Xi asked.

Xie Fengxing replied with a "hmm".

Chen Xi sent a thumbs up emoji: "You don't want to learn to fly a plane, do you?"

Xie Fengxing said: "When you learn it, I will take you to the sky."

Chen Xi: "Hahahahaha, okay, I'll wait."

Xie Fengxing suddenly Thinking of one thing, I asked him: "Have you been in contact with Song Yu recently?" Chen Xi replied

: "No, he seems to have been in contact with new teams recently."

Going to find another home. A skinny camel is bigger than a horse, no matter how bad his word-of-mouth declines, no matter how bad his reputation is, as long as he is not a legal coffee, there will naturally be a team wanting him, after all, he still has strength. Although he lost to Xie Fengxing, it was not that he was not strong enough, but that Xie Fengxing was too powerful.

But no matter how hard he tried, it would be like this. For Song Yu, who has been proud and proud for many years, the loss of glory is the greatest pain.

"If he is looking for you, ignore him."

He showed Chen Xi the video that Lu Chi gave him. Chen Xi is a person who really loves racing. He may be able to accept Song Yu's love affair, but he cannot accept him on the field. Dirty tricks, after he asked Song Yu, he deleted Song Yu, very simply.

But Xie Fengxing was worried, so he asked again. Song Yu's character is still not trustworthy, and it is not impossible for him to go back and chase Chen Xi.

Chen Xi replied: "Understood, that's right, our director doesn't give up, let me ask you about that play again."

"I don't enter the entertainment industry." Xie Fengxing said.

I didn't want to go in before, and now I don't have the time.

He refused so simply, Chen Xi admired him even more.

Not everyone can resist the temptation of the entertainment industry, this vanity fair, Xie Fengxing, it really is unusual.

--Bai

Sensen was lying on the bed, staring at the circle of friends that Zhou Lu just posted.

The circle of friends is also one of the means of attack that he and Zhou Lu discussed. It is not the first time that Zhou Lu has posted a photo with Zhao Wan.

He just stared at Xie Fengxing in a daze.

During the summer vacation, he already knew that the psychopath who greeted him suddenly outside the library was called Xie Fengxing.

They just didn't expect Xie Fengxing to come to their school.

There was a strange aura in all of this, which made him very uneasy.

The more he thought about it, the more uneasy he became, so he called Zhou Lv.

Zhou Lu didn't answer the first call, so he sent a question mark.

Zhou Lv called after a while, lowered his voice and said, "It's not that you have something to send a message, don't call?" "

Where are you, I have something to tell you."

"I'm accompanying Zhao evening self-study." Glancing at it, he said in a low voice, "Let's talk about it when I get back."

"I just saw your circle of friends. How could you have dinner with Xie Fengxing?