Untitled Part 64

He lifted the quilt and got out of bed, and asked, "Wear this for today's performance?"

Xie Fengxing nodded.

"It looks good." Lu Chi said, "You look good in a sack, but it looks best in this way."

Xie Fengxing usually wears simple clothes, mainly black and white, rarely other colors, but Lu Chi found that He seems to dress casually, but he is actually very particular about his clothes. He always has a valuable item on his body, sometimes it is a watch, sometimes it is a bracelet, such as today, it is a brooch.

This brooch is silver-white, shaped like an angel's wings, and occasionally reflects the translucent brilliance of gemstones when walking around. This kind of small but refined item matching makes him have a noble air that cannot be ignored .

"Are you going to school now?" Lu Chi asked, "Didn't it start at night?"

"Wechat group notices tell everyone to gather at two o'clock."

"Then I'll go early today too." Lu Chi said with a smile. "Something happened today. You may hear some rumors when you go to school. I will

give you a vaccination in advance."

Lu Chi was stunned for a moment and asked, "What's the matter?"

Rui and the others will tell you."

Xie Fengxing said as he suddenly walked over and squeezed his wrist.

Lu Chi's heart trembled, and he saw Xie Fengxing pinch his wrist, and looked at the bruise on his arm.

"I pinched it yesterday?"

Lu Chi smiled, but didn't speak.

Xie Fengxing withdrew his hand: "Does it hurt?"

Lu Chi wanted to say, it hurts, but he felt happy.

But he felt that saying this sounded like an M.

"I don't feel much now." He lifted his arm: "It's pretty nice."

Xie Fengxing's lips showed a vague smile.

Lu Chi really loves his indifferent, nonchalant smile.

"Next time I'll be lighter." Xie Fengxing said as he walked outside.

Lu Chi was stunned for a moment, then watched Xie Fengxing go out.

He was actually teased by Xie Fengxing's words.

Lu Chi washed up and went downstairs. Xie Fengxing had already gone to school. While eating, he listened to Chang Rui and the others explain the situation to him.

"Feng Xing's mentality is quite good. We suggested that he not go to the National Day Gala today. He refused, saying that he could handle it." Chang Rui said, "I'm thinking that he is now a public figure. Wouldn't it be better to take part in less of this group activity?" "Try to make sure he has a normal college life," Lu Chi frowned and looked at the news on the tablet, "This Bai Sensen..." Chang Rui

knew what does he mean. Bai Sensen dared to tease Xie Fengxing, this was hitting Lu Chi's back.

Lu Chi has always been a ruthless character, and he knows this. Whether it is the military exploits he made when he was a special soldier, or the achievements after he entered Speed ​​Ben, they are all obtained by relying on his ruthless and powerful wrists. In his bones, like Xie Fengxing, he has the genes of being cold and crazy.

"Losing some money at most and apologizing publicly. Why do so few people really take this kind of reputation lawsuit? It is because it takes time and effort, and it is thankless." Chang Rui said, "But this time he is regarded as dead, and the netizens picked him up. A pile of black material, the punishment given by the school may hit him harder than us."