Untitled Part 35

As a new internet celebrity, the news of Xie Fengxing's admission to Hang University immediately spread throughout the Internet.

Passer-by: "Did I remember wrongly? How could I remember that he was a racing driver?" "

Yeah, isn't he a racing driver? How did he get into the Hang University? Does Hang University also engage in racing?"

The shock in the racing circle was even greater : "That's right, why did Xie Fengxing go to the Air University, fly a plane?" "

Xie Fengxing is going to join CTCC soon, what kind of plane is

he flying ?" Search."

Immediately, someone sent a video of him on the Hangda campus.

The Xie Fengxing in the video seemed to be treated like a star, and it caused a great stir in the school.

"Is he messing around? He didn't practice well and went to college?" "

I don't object to him going to college. He is also at the age of college. It's good to learn more cultural courses to improve himself, but he Why not choose an ordinary university, the curriculum of the Hang University is very tight, the training is very hard, right? Does he still have time to practice the car?" "I only

won a few games, and then I drifted away? It's over, it's over, your Ziwei star is about to fall . "

His official support club also exploded: "Brother Xie is going to fly a plane? You have a specialization in surgery, brother!" "

I can't believe the video on the Internet, but it is indeed the campus of Hangda University , There are rumors about the students of the aviation industry everywhere, and even his class information has come out."

Fans kept on chatting with the group owner and administrator, and at noon, the group owner only sent a message: "We have to trust Brother Xie."

Although The group exploded, but they still believed in Xie Fengxing, for no other reason than this incident was so unbelievable. Because it was too unexpected, everyone didn't feel real, because everyone couldn't figure out the reason why he would choose to give up when his racing career was in full swing.

We can only wait and see, anyway, the CTCC competition will be next, and we will know the results at that time.

If Xie Fengxing can grasp it with both hands, and drive a racing car as well as an airplane, then he will really go to heaven.

The first day of school was very busy, and students kept coming to take photos with Xie Fengxing. Xie Fengxing sat in the last row, wearing a white short-sleeved uniform, cropped, gorgeous and cold, almost exactly the same as the Internet, which surprised everyone even more.

Thanks AI.

The boys especially liked him. Although they were a group of aircraft builders, the boys were naturally obsessed with machinery and also naturally admired. Xie Fengxing's identity and achievements quickly spread among the boys circle.

Xie Fengxing is the current Ziwei star in the racing circle.

Xie Fengxing has never failed.

Xie Fengxing never smiled.

Sitting in the front row, Zhao Wan would occasionally look back, when Xie Fengxing met his gaze, he would just smile at him, very cheerful.

I can't imagine that such a beautiful and sunny boy would have such a miserable life experience.

After the class meeting, as soon as the teacher left, several boys poured in from the back door, wanting to take a photo with Xie Fengxing.

Xie Fengxing was a little impatient, but he was very cold in the first place, and no one could see it, they all thought he was just like that.