Untitled Part 63

Bai Sensen didn't know how he got to the office.

At this moment, he just wants to find a crack in the ground to get in!

But he couldn't, he, Bai Sensen, was not defeated so easily! He will amaze everyone tonight!

Escaping can't solve any problems, he can only face this way, he is just spreading rumors on the Internet, at most he will die, he should not be punished by law, right?

If he dies, he will die, as long as he is mentally strong enough, he can survive until graduation!

He pursed his lips tightly and pushed open the door of the counselor's office.

"Ms. Zhang." When their counselor saw him, he immediately

pointed at him and shouted, "Bai Sensen, I really didn't expect you to be this kind of person!!"

Xie Fengxing was prosecuted because of spreading rumors. Unexpectedly, she ate her own head!

Now the whole school is going crazy about her having an affair with the dean!

This Bai Sensen, who was usually so respectful to her and hugged her sweetly, unexpectedly laughed at her behind her back as "the most incompetent counselor"! Said that she "depends on the students for everything, and I don't know anything!"

and said that she "relyed on the dean to become a counselor"!

What kind of remarks are these that are inferior to animals? It really knows people, knows their faces, but doesn't know their hearts! ! !

Teacher Zhang's face flushed with anger: "Look for yourself what you said on the Internet!!"

Bai Sensen blushed and said, "I'm talking nonsense."

"Of course you are talking nonsense!!!" Teacher Zhang "Slap" on the table: "Immediately issue an apology statement to the whole school, no, the whole network, to Xie Fengxing, to me, to the dean, and to everyone who you have spread rumors!!"

Bai Sensen nodded, his eyes were red, and he was about to cry: "Mr. Zhang, I really know I was wrong. If I apologize, can the school not punish me?" "What you should consider now is not whether the school

will I will punish you, but it depends on whether Xie Fengxing and the others are willing to spare you!" Teacher Zhang threw a big envelope on him with a "snap": "Put away your lawyer's letter!" Bai Sensen looked at the letter in his hand in disbelief

. The envelope inside, the whole person trembled.

Xie Fengxing actually sent him a lawyer's letter! !

He opened the envelope and saw the lawyer's letter sent to him by the Speed ​​Group.

Not in the name of Xie Fengxing, but in the name of Suben Group, sue him for maliciously spreading rumors and slandering the spokesperson of their group.

If Xie Fengxing was the only one who wanted to sue him, he might still have room to maneuver, but now the Suben Group wanted to sue him... He is a small person, how can he be the opponent of such a big international company!

They are too good at bullying!

His hands were shaking, and he looked up at the counselor with tears in his eyes.

The counselor didn't sympathize with him at all: "Bai Sensen, you usually jump high, I thought you were just outspoken, but I didn't expect you to be like this behind your back! Just now the dean and the principal called me and asked I will deal with this matter seriously, you are personally responsible for this matter, and don't hurt the reputation of the school! Write me an apology statement now, and I will submit it to the leaders for approval after writing it!" After the counselor finished speaking, there was a "snap" and