Untitled Part 82

189 is a number that Xiao Ai often repeats.

Xie Fengxing often listens to it, but has never seen it with his own eyes. Now he finally understands why Xiao Ai is always surprised.

Even though he was cold-hearted and had seen all kinds of big scenes, he was a little surprised.

He looked up at Lu Chi.

Lu Chihong stared at him.

Lu Chi still remembers the first time he saw Xie Fengxing. At that time, Xie Fengxing was not yet grown, and he was not tall. He looked peaceful and quiet, just like a child with a shy personality, like a little rabbit. , exquisite facial features, wearing big glasses, looks harmless to humans and animals.

He also remembered Xie Fengxing who he saw for the first time at the Beicheng Circuit. He was so clear and radiant, but ruthless and lustless. looked back at him.

It was Xie Fengxing who had been completely reborn, like a reborn.

Today's Xie Fengxing has always been cold, even when he is with him, his emotions are so indifferent, he can't actually feel how warm Xie Fengxing has towards him, but even if Xie Fengxing just accepts him passively, it is enough It made him very happy.

Leng Meiren has such preferential treatment. Treating you a little bit special will make his heart flutter.

But Lu Chi wanted more. Facing such a cold beauty, you worshiped him cautiously and were full of violent emotions, wanting to deal with him severely.

Make you feel cold.

Call you cold.

After getting emotional, he ignored it, and the remaining rationality reminded him to restrain himself. He swung back and forth between rationality and loss of control, his neck showed faint traces of tendons, but his eyes kept staring at Xie Fengxing, trying to remember forever. live in this moment.

Yesterday, playing cards until late at night caused Chang Rui to get up late.

But he was still the one who woke up relatively early, Xiao Liu and the others were still quiet, so he went out for a run and bought breakfast on the way back.

The cook they hired was on leave because of family affairs, and they have been cooking for themselves or ordering takeout for the past two days.

As a result, he had just arrived at the restaurant when he saw someone wearing an apron working in front of the stove.

He almost thought he had read it wrong: "Lu Chi?"

Lu Chi turned around and said with a smile, "Morning."

"Morning." He shook the breakfast in his hand, "I bought it, no need to make it.

" Get an egg." Lu Chi said.

Chang Rui smiled and put down his breakfast.

Xiao Liu and the others happened to come downstairs, yawned and said, "Why is Mr. Lu cooking?"

"Fried eggs."

They know that Lu Chi can cook. They probably trained in wild survival skills when they were soldiers, but Lu Chi seldom cooks himself. It seems that he cooks for Xie Fengxing. .

"There are two servings on the table. If they are broken, you can eat them." Lu Chi said.

"If it's broken, we'll eat it. Our mouth isn't our mouth."

"Can your mouth compare to Fengxing?" Chang Rui said.

"Why are you talking about Fengxing's mouth? I'm going to have bad associations. It's definitely not comparable to Mr. Lu." Xiao Liu said.