Untitled Part 135

Lu Chi immediately took a photo of Xie Fengxing and went over.

He just sent photos at the beginning and didn't say anything else.

Xie Fengxing sent a question mark: "Did you go to my house?"

"Dad gave me the key and said that I will return the house to you. We can move here anytime. I'll come and have a look."

Lu Chi said.

He also deliberately omitted the word "you" before the word "dad", but did not use "we".

Scheming BOY.

Xie Fengxing said: "It's too troublesome to move around."

Lu Chi said: "Your focus is wrong. Look at the photos I sent."

Xie Fengxing said: "You can put it away, and you can throw it away."

Lu Chi said Chi said: "Why throw it away? This is all proof of your love for me. I didn't see it, you even kept the jerseys I wore before, and even took so many photos of me secretly. Xie Fengxing, I know you are now Why are you so shameless, so I have been an idiot since I was a child, and I have been coveting my beauty for a long time."

Xie Fengxing was stunned for a while, before he realized that those things had nothing to do with Song Yu, but were all related to Lu Chi.

If Lu Chi hadn't sent these photos to him today, he wouldn't have remembered these things.

He originally thought that Song Yu was in the photo.

How much he loved Lu Chi before.

Will love more than now.

Candid photos of the other party are hung all over the wall, but they dare not take pictures of their faces, as if they are afraid of people knowing, cautious, idiot.

He avoided the camera and called Lu Chi.

Lu Chi's voice was particularly excited, and he said, "Fengbao."

He can always call these intimate names in different ways.

Xie Fengxing said "hmm", and could feel Lu Chi's excitement through the phone.

Lu Chi was already so excited by his own brain.

Xie Fengxing couldn't bear to tell him that he didn't remember these things.

But in the past, he probably really had a crush on Lu Chi.

He is real, and so is love.

But after being heartless and desensitized, the former him no longer exists, and the present Xie Fengxing seems to never experience the fiery love he once had.

This change is not necessarily a bad thing, it's just that he has changed his personality. In the past, he was not as strong and outstanding as he is now.

But without that part of memory, it seems that people become less complete, and he doesn't know where to look for it. I can't think of these things usually, but when Lu Chi mentions them today, I suddenly feel a little empty.

"Should the two of us move here?" Lu Chi asked, "I suddenly fell in love with this house."

Xie Fengxing said, "Just because of these things?"

"Thinking about how you miss me in this house, I will Excited."

Xie Fengxing lowered his head and couldn't help laughing.

"I still miss it now." Xie Fengxing said.

Xie Fengxing felt that he was a little crazy now, idiot.

Anyway, his current impulse is very exaggerated in his memory and cognition. He likes Lu Chi as a person, and also likes his body. His desire is no less than Lu Chi's.