Untitled Part 20

Xie Fengxing is on fire.

Winning Song Yu three times in a row, it became popular in domestic racing circles.

"Xie Fengxing really won."

"Unbelievable, what is Song Yu doing?!"

"I said earlier that Song Yu is in name only, and his strength is not that strong at all, even an amateur racing driver. Don't say anything The racing car is not worthy of his strength, and he

can't perform to the level he should have. I watched the whole race, and Xie Fengxing's strength is completely crushing!" Otherwise, Xie Fengxing suppressed him all the way!"

"His overtaking was really, it's hard to say it wasn't intentional, it's a pity that he fought so hard, but he still lost." "After the awards ceremony, there will be a

reporter interview session, there will definitely be reporters Let's see how he responds?"

"Song Yu is really ashamed this time."

In the racetrack, Lu Ben and others had already run down from the stands to greet Xie Fengxing at the entrance.

Xie Fengxing unzipped the zipper, revealing the drenched black T-shirt. Lu Chi took his arm and walked out of the arena, and Lu Ben and the others immediately greeted him.

"Xie Fengxing, you can do it." Lu Ben said loudly, "Win again!"

Lu Susu and Lu Wenzhi had flushed faces, both surprised and shy.

Xie Fengxing was still turning his head, wanting to take a look at Song Yu.

He really wanted to see Song Yu's current appearance, but Lu Chi seemed a little angry when he pulled his arm.

He followed Lu Chi to the rest area: "I won, why are you still angry?"

Lu Chi didn't say anything, and grabbed his arm with his big hand, even harder.

Xie Fengxing looked back again, and across the crowd, he saw Song Yu coming out of the racing car, and a bunch of reporters' cameras were aimed at him.

Song Yu sat in the car for a while before coming out.

He couldn't believe the final result.

In fact, from the last lap, when he discovered that Xie Fengxing was catching up with him again, he panicked.

He didn't expect that Xie Fengxing would still catch up, and he could still catch up!

He didn't make any mistakes in the last lap. Under the high tension, he even performed a little bit supernormally, but he still watched Xie Fengxing pass him. He was extremely tricky and ruthless, he could have changed lanes to stop him, but at the moment Xie Fengxing overtook the car, he was dumbfounded by his madness, his heart was pounding, and he even dodged for a while.

He is afraid of death, he dare not touch it. Xie Fengxing was far superior to him in terms of ability and courage.

He watched Xie Fengxing's racing car pass by him, from that moment on, he was like a rotten ball, deflated all of a sudden.

The little tricks they did in private accelerated his psychological decline!

After all this, Xie Fengxing still won against him!

He was set off like a waste!

He was completely overwhelmed now.

Xie Fengxing is far stronger than him.

For the rest of the journey, he was thinking about what to do next.

If he said that he didn't intend to collide with Xie Fengxing, would anyone believe him?