Untitled Part 5

Beauty is indeed a weapon to kill men.

There is no shameless person in this world.

There is nothing wrong with being lustful in itself, and who doesn't like looking at things that are pleasing to the eye.

It's just that this color came from Song Yu, which made Xie Fengxing feel a little sick.

Xie Fengxing raised his eyebrows.

"It's so surprising, it's so surprising. The one who won the first place in this match is actually Xie Fengxing, who was the least favored before the match!" The commentator said excitedly, "Is he really Xie Fengxing?" I don't recognize him at all!"

There have been several matches in the Sprint League, and he has participated in every match, and he is familiar with all the players in it. Xie Fengxing is even more annoying because of his iconic yellow hair. attention.

To be honest, President Xie Feng is not bad, but only good. His unkempt personality and slightly forward posture make him look timid and ordinary.

But this Xie Fengxing in front of him is so handsome, so clear and gorgeous, that one cannot take his eyes off it.

Not only him, but also many media and audiences have noticed.

Because of Chen Xi, more media came to today's competition than before, and the long shot was aimed at Xie Fengxing. Even the entertainment reporters who are used to beauties in the entertainment industry were all stunned by this gorgeous young man in front of them. up.

With a small head, wide shoulders, thin waist and long legs, and a thin body, it looks like it came out of a cartoon. Just standing there, without looking at the face, the impact cannot be ignored.

Is there such a good-looking person in the racing world? !

Song Yu was even more stunned.

He saw a red birthmark protruding from Xie Fengxing's neck, slightly moving on his small and delicate Adam's apple.

It's Xie Fengxing.

But the Xie Fengxing in front of him seemed to be completely different from the Xie Fengxing he knew!

Sensing that a camera was pointed at him, Song Yu pursed his lips slightly, walked up with a smile, stretched out his hand and said, "Feng Xing, you're lucky."

Xie Feng Xing didn't like hearing these words very much.

He didn't shake Song Yu's hand, but said: "There is still a final match in the future. Is it luck? Let's see you next time."

Song Yu withdrew his hand slightly embarrassed, but forgot what to say in his mind .

He felt so strange.

The way Xie Fengxing looked at him just now was indescribably sharp and indifferent, he had never seen such a look in Xie Fengxing, but those reddish-brown eyes were even more captivating.

But, why didn't he realize that Xie Fengxing had such a good foundation before!

It's shockingly good-looking.

His heart was pounding, and he saw Xie Fengxing walking towards the exit with his helmet in his arms.

"Honey, the love value has soared to eighty-five! This is a good opportunity, hurry up and post it while it's hot, why are you still so indifferent to him!" Has it

soared again?

Is this love value or lust value?

"Lust is a man's nature. Love and sex are not separate. If a man says he only cares about your soul, that's true hypocrisy." Xiao Ai said.