Untitled Part 53

"What about your Xiaomei, he hasn't worked in Haitang, has he?" Xie Fengxing asked.

"He is serious, of course he is an old employee of Jinjiang." Xiao Ai hurriedly shut up: "Host, you are not allowed to spy on our system employee information!"

Xie Fengxing said, "Suddenly I am very interested in you."

His cell phone suddenly It vibrated, took it out and looked, and saw Zhao Wan's phone call.

Zhao Wan's voice seemed a little hoarse, and said: "Uncle Jiang suddenly has something to do, so let's go first."

Xie Fengxing said "Yes", and said: "Be careful on the road."

"We called the driver." Zhao Wan said .

After hanging up the phone, Zhao Wan looked at Jiang Shuyuan.

Jiang Shuyuan's lips were bleeding, and there was a tooth mark on his chin.

"You can be wild." Jiang Shuyuan said, "I haven't seen you for a year, and you have learned from whom you have become like this." Zhao Wan blushed and

said, "I'm wild."

Jiang Shuyuan looked at Zhao Wan, Zhao Wan in the night In the evening, there was an extra layer of wet affection, and he looked like he was moved by spring and love.

There was a fire in his heart, and he just wanted to teach him a lesson. But there is still a hurdle in morality, thinking about maintaining the final dignity of the elders.

He has not yet adapted to showing a man's ugly and real appearance in front of Zhao Wan, for fear of scaring him.

Sure enough, just like what he had worried about before, once he loosened a little bit, showing a little sign of looseness, he would collapse in Zhao Wan's raging and passionate love. Ever since he co-operated with Zhao Wan in the rainstorm, he couldn't keep it.

How could he not love Zhao Wan, whether it was their true love for many years, or simply an old man's desire for youth. Whether it is human or animal, as long as he is soft-hearted, there is nowhere to escape.

After Zhou Lu returned to school, he went to the playground at the foot of the mountain alone.

He didn't want to go back to the dormitory, nor did he want to see Bai Sensen.

Walking around the playground alone, he saw some juniors he knew were playing, so he got involved.

After exercising vigorously, he felt that the sullenness in his body had dissipated.

He picked up his coat and turned on his phone again.

The phone was almost turned off, full of missed calls and messages.

He was shocked. At that moment, he even felt a little creepy.

They were all calls from Bai Sensen, and the messages were even more crazy. There were no meaningful words, and almost all of them were venting emoticons.

He pursed his thin lips, beads of sweat dripping down his temple hair.

The junior called him to eat ice, he smiled and shook his head, then walked to the foot of the mountain and called Bai Sensen.

Bai Sensen answered immediately: "Why didn't you answer my call or reply to my message? Zhou Lu, what do you mean, what do you want to do?" Zhou Lu didn't have the slightest smile on his face, and said, "I'm in a bad mood, I don't want

to Arguing with you."

"Are you threatening me?" Bai Sensen said, "Where are you now, come back to me now!" "