Untitled Part 54

Tenth is coming soon, Hangda University is going to hold a National Day party, and all the cadres of the student union will be dispatched.

As the chairman of the Aeronautical University Student Union, Zhou Lv has been very busy recently.

Each of their departments has produced a program, and recently they are taking the time to rehearse in their spare time.

As a prominent figure in the flight attendant profession, former school grass Bai Sensen naturally also participated.

He has always been the backbone of the school's literature and art, and he must be the host.

Every time Bai Sensen goes to the rehearsal, he has to put on makeup for a long time. The exquisite makeup is matched with a small dress, and the microphone - take it, and stand on the stage. He is the most beautiful man in the world!

The reason why he paid so much attention to it was because there was Xie Fengxing at the National Day Gala this time.

As the most famous student of Hangda, Xie Fengxing's figure is naturally indispensable at the National Day Gala. They originally hoped that Xie Fengxing could sing a song. After all, they all knew that Xie Fengxing sang very well, but they didn't expect Xie Fengxing to reject it.

Xie Fengxing didn't seem to be interested in these things, he would rather read more books if he had this little time.

But he didn't participate in this party, not to mention that the whole school's student union felt that something was missing, even their school leaders didn't agree.

So the cadres in charge of the National Day Gala went out to persuade Xie Fengxing, and it took a long time before they came back.

Zhou Lu saw that they were beaming, and asked, "Are you convinced?"

"Chairman, you know Xie Fengxing so well, you should talk about it. We don't need to spend so much time talking." I

heard from them that they have a good relationship with Xie Fengxing , which greatly satisfied Zhou Lv's vanity: "You guys won't be able to say it, and it's not too late for me to act.

" What are you going to perform?"

"What, not singing?"

Xie Fengxing sang well, and all the students in the school knew that the "Sunset Boulevard" he sang in the bar was very popular on the short video.

"Of course not. We also wanted him to sing a song, but he refused to sing. You don't know how cold he is. We spent a lot of effort, and finally he agreed to play a piano piece." Zhou Lu was

stunned - Next: "Play the piano?"

"Didn't expect that?? He can also play the piano!"

Zhou Lu's heart beat a little faster.

"However, although the fact that he can play the piano is unexpected, it is also reasonable. The rich second generation must learn a lot of things when they were young. I just feel emotional. You say that people are better than others, which is really maddening. This Xie Fengxing is also too good, how can he know everything, he can move and be quiet, I can imagine how excited the girls in our school will be when he plays the piano on the stage." Zhou Lu couldn't hear what they said anymore

. went in.

The appearance of Xie Fengxing changed a lot of his cognition.

For example, he used to think of the rich second generation, that is, Bai Sensen, a young master who knows how to maintain himself and wears all kinds of famous brands. Later, he came into contact with Gou Xiaochuan and the others. A kind of high-end restaurant, you can drink tens of thousands of bottles of wine, and your entry and exit are all million-dollar luxury cars.