Untitled Part 22

As soon as Lu Chi came, the atmosphere in the box immediately changed.

But the eyes of the girls at the scene were all lit up.

All the people who can be in this room are either rich or expensive. Everyone is rich, but being rich is not the same as being rich. The sum of them may not be as good as Lu Chi alone.

Everyone knew his identity, plus he was a bit serious, and the atmosphere became restrained.

Song Yu was the one who lost the most.

He originally thought that he was the best man in this box, but when Lu Chi came, it was like a star meeting the moon, and he suddenly became bleak.

How can he compare with Lu Chi? Height, family background, appearance?

Lu Chi crushed him in everything.

Lu Chi is the kind of existence that men are most afraid of encountering, a completely crushing existence.

He asked for a bottle of beer, held it in his hand, and took a sip from time to time. Someone told a joke, and he listened casually. The person who told the joke secretly looked at his expression, not knowing that he was trying to please him. Still afraid of him.

Someone suggested: "It's boring to drink like this, let's play dice."

Gou Xiaochuan asked: "Come on. How do you play?"

Song Yu cheered up and said, "Can you play Russian roulette?"

"Come on!" Gou Xiaochuan rolled up his sleeves.

"I haven't played much before, can someone teach me?" Chen Xi said with a smile.

"It's very simple. Look at the dice. From one to six points, everyone rolls the dice in turn. When the time is reached, there will be a few glasses of wine. Then use the wine bottle as a turntable. Whoever stops the bottle and points it at it will drink."

"I can't drink much." Chen Xi said.

"It's okay, I'll take your place." Song Yu said.

Xie Fengxing glanced at Song Yu when he heard the words, and when he finished reading, he realized that someone was looking at him, and when he looked up, he saw that it was Lu Chi who was looking at him.

The rolling light passed his eyes, Xie Fengxing raised his eyebrows slightly without any trace, and then he returned to his indifferent and desireless appearance.

Everyone cleared the wine table, poured six glasses of beer, Gou Xiaochuan gave the dice to Xie Fengxing: "You are the champion, you come first." Xie Fengxing shook the dice a few times with the wine glass,

Song Yu said with a smile: " This gesture is an expert."

Xie Fengxing opened the wine glass, and the crowd immediately became excited: "Fuck, six o'clock, you're so lucky."

Gou Xiaochuan excitedly pushed the bottle to him: "Quickly turn around."

He said He gestured to Xie Fengxing and told him to go to Song Yu's place. Two girls stepped back directly: "Handsome Xie, you are merciful."

Xie Fengxing turned around, and the wine bottle whizzed around for an unknown number of times, and finally stopped slowly. Amidst the exclamation of everyone, the mouth of the bottle was finally aimed at Lu Chi.

The smile on Song Yu's face froze.

Gou Xiaochuan was very happy, and the others were even more supportive: "Young Master Lu!"

Xie Fengxing looked at Lu Chi and said, "If Boss Lu can't drink, I'll take it for you.

" I drank six glasses of wine in a row.