Untitled Part 27

Because of the birthday banquet, the gate of Xie's mansion was kept open, and people kept coming in and out.

When Mr. Xie was about to go out, he saw Xie Fengxing standing on the porch directing the workers to carry the piano into the living room: "Slow down." The

sun slanted into the porch, Xie Fengxing was dressed in white, his figure was straight, , like a lily.

"Who bought this piano?" Mr. Xie asked.

No one in their family can play the piano.

"I bought it." Xie Fengxing said, "Don't worry, I spent all my own money."

Mr. Xie frowned.

Children from wealthy families will develop some artistic hobbies since childhood. For example, Xie Wei learned horse riding and Go from an early age, and he still maintains this hobby, and his level is not low. Xie Fengxing learned more things when he was a child, such as painting, dancing, music, etc. He basically tried everything he could try, and in the end he didn't care about it. Instead, he fell in love with racing cars.

He used to spend money to hire a famous teacher to teach him to play the piano, but he didn't want to learn it. At this age, he suddenly went crazy and wanted to learn the piano again?

He can't play the piano now, can he? ? !

Mr. Xie went out to meet friends and came back in the evening. When he came back, he saw that the piano had been set up in a corner of the living room. There was also a bottle of fresh and elegant lilies on it, and a sheet of music.

Mr. Xie thought of the very beautiful calligraphy written by Xie Fengxing, and he felt a little excited. He asked the aunt at home: "Did Xiaofeng play the piano today?" Zhang's mother shook her head: "No, he just asked me to wipe the piano

. Read it again."

Mr. Xie's excited hope immediately disappeared without a trace.

He shouldn't have too many expectations of Xie Fengxing. What kind of son is he, doesn't he know?

From childhood to adulthood, he has been disappointed too many times.

The beautiful calligraphy in that hand may just be an accident.

He sighed, raised his feet and went upstairs, and when he reached the stairs on the second floor, he saw Xie Wei.

Xie Wei stood at the door of Xie Fengxing's room, but did not go in. The door of the room was not closed, and the light came out from inside. Xie Wei stood in the light with a solemn expression.

He walked up slowly, walked behind Xie Wei and stood still, Xie Wei looked back at him: "Dad."

Mr. Xie nodded, but saw Xie Fengxing sitting in front of the window.

Xie Fengxing was painting, but he had never seen someone paint with such a big bracket.

It was a drawing board with a length of two or three meters and a height of nearly two meters. It stood on the ground like a golden screen, but the paints and tools used for painting were something he had never seen before.

He stepped in, Xie Fengxing's body was stained with many colors, his expression was a little tired, but his eyes were bright.

"Are you... painting?" Mr. Xie's voice was unbelievable.

Xie Fengxing gave a "hmm" and glanced at Xie Wei behind him.

"What kind of painting is this?" Old Master Xie looked closer and found that Xie Fengxing's paintings were actually three-dimensional. From different angles, they have different aesthetic feelings. The colors are rough and dreamy, which is really beautiful.