Untitled Part 13

Lu Chi sat in the car and closed his eyes.

He found that as soon as he closed his eyes, Xie Fengxing was almost in his mind.

Xie Fengxing's personal characteristics are too strong, extremely beautiful, and extremely indifferent. Such a person with such distinctive personal characteristics, only needs to be in contact for a short time, and will leave a deep imprint in your mind, which cannot be erased .

Besides, they are old acquaintances.

He thought of Xie Fengxing in the past, and now Xie Fengxing again, it felt very strange, like a dusty pearl, the dust on it was wiped off suddenly, and the world knew that it was exquisite and translucent.

Xie Fengxing doesn't look like a racing driver at all.

Racing drivers are generally more robust, but Xie Fengxing's figure is too thin, and he is milky white.

He's not that cold either, and when he's willing to speak, he can speak very well. He's a little arrogant, which makes his cold appearance form a subtle contrast.

Lu Chi didn't go home and went directly to Beicheng International Circuit.

As soon as Xie Fengxing returned to his residence, Xiao Ai told him the bad news.

I haven't seen Song Yu for many days, and Song Yu's love for him has dropped to freezing point. When Chen Xi was filming this afternoon, Song Yu went to visit the set.

Xie Fengxing took a look at the class visit video circulating on the Internet.

Song Yu in the video looks more refined and elegant than himself. He changed into a pair of glasses, and the thin black-framed glasses made him look a bit more refined and refined. Chen Xi smiled shyly and sweetly, obviously moved fell in love.

"You have to hurry up." Xiao Ai said, "Chen Xi is about to be chased by him."

Xie Fengxing said "Yes", with a toothbrush in his mouth, he stretched out his hand to brush a drooping strand of bangs : "Tomorrow is the finals."

This is the first time Song Yu came to the crew.

Although he is a racing driver, because of his outstanding appearance, he has always been regarded as a star among racing drivers. He also has a lot of girlfriend fans, and occasionally attends fashion events in the entertainment industry. An unspeakable lust.

It is impossible for him to engage in racing all his life. He originally thought that after he retired, he would enter the entertainment circle.

Probably because of Chen Xi, the crew was very polite to him. After distributing the drinks they brought, Song Yu sat beside him and watched Chen Xi filming.

Chen Xi, who has the halo of an artist, is different, no matter how you look at it, he has a temperament.

Chen Xi was filming a drama of the Republic of China. Putting on a white suit and combing his hair up, a Pianpianjia son from the Republic of China period was displayed in front of him. The world of light and shadow in the lens is fascinating, and everything has become more textured. Chen Xi stands in the center of the screen, as beautiful as a painting.

Song Yu thought narcissistically that if he joined the filming of the Republic of China drama, he would definitely be more suitable than Chen Xi. Once he wore gold-rimmed glasses, he would be the leading actor in the Republic of China drama.

Apparently the director thought so too, and warmly invited him to make a guest appearance.

Song Yu was very happy, but on the surface he declined repeatedly, and finally put on the costume and played a cameo role as a passerby. He had a scene of about five seconds, playing the role of a big-witted spectator in the theater. Chen Xi came out of the theater and glanced at him before leaving.