extra 3

Chen Xi was born in the early morning of autumn, when the first ray of sunshine came in. His parents named him Chen Xi, hoping that he would have a bright future like Chen Xi.

Chen Xi has been a school grass since middle school. He inherited the beauty of his big star mother. Before graduating from junior high school, he began to show his face in film and television dramas. After graduating from high school, he was admitted to the film academy. One of the big directors, with a wide network of contacts, he is also a three-year-old film and television singer, and has always been in the first echelon of traffic niches.

But it is precisely because of entering the circle too early, becoming famous early also means that there is no chance of puppy love.

He is too busy, and the people who spend the longest time with him are all the staff around him. In addition, as a star, he has attracted much attention. In the past two years, there have been too many incidents of male stars secretly falling in love with each other. My mind is on work.

The first time he wanted to fall in love was because of Song Yu.

Song Yu has a handsome appearance, a gentle personality, and is very pleasing, and the other party is a well-known domestic racing driver, which is a plus for him.

He has loved racing cars since he was a child, and Song Yu is his idol.

He is the idol of thousands of girls, and Song Yu is his idol.

So when Song Yu came after him, he was really heartbroken.

It’s just that, being a traffic star, he is still very cautious. Song Yu asked him three times and he would probably agree to it once. Firstly, he hadn’t made up his mind yet and secondly, he wanted to put a little air out to test the reaction of fans.

Later he was extremely thankful for his caution and hesitation at the time.

Knowing people, knowing face, not knowing heart, I didn't expect Song Yu to be a complete scumbag

After experiencing Song Yu's incident, he became more cautious.

But the scandal between him and Song Yu has spread everywhere, and many friends around him have come to inquire about his sexual orientation.

Bi Yue is one of them.

He and Bi Yue have known each other for many years. Bi Yue's father is the chairman of the entertainment company. His parents used to film many movies produced by Bi's company. Because of this relationship, he and Bi Yue have played together since childhood.

But the two of them have always been like brothers. Bi Yue is three years older than him. He has always regarded Bi Yue as an older brother since he was a child.

He was already aware of his sexual orientation at that time, and he thought that Bi Yue might have discovered it too. But the young people who have just confirmed their sexual orientation are actually very sensitive, careful and guarded. He gradually alienated him. Bi Yue asked him for dinner, but he didn’t go out with him, and he always made excuses to evade him. Later, Bi Yue probably realized that he gradually stopped looking for him.

That was a watershed moment in his life. His best friend changed from a male to a female, and he had a girl friend Zheng Fang who talked about everything. She accompanied him through that period of confusion and fear.

At that time, he was already running between school and the crew, so that his homework began to plummet, so every time he came back from the crew, he had to go to cram school.

The day before the Mid-Autumn Festival of that year, when he returned home from tutoring, he found Bi Yue had come.

Bi Yue came to give their family Mid-Autumn Festival gifts. The two families have always had this tradition of giving gifts to each other during the New Year. When his father saw him coming back, he said, "You came back just waiting for Bi Yue to go back. You can take his car and go with him. By the way, Uncle Bi and the others will send gifts from our family."