Untitled Part 61

Lu Chi was stunned for a moment, almost thinking that he had heard it wrong.

Xie Fengxing didn't speak any more, and turned to the other side directly.

The surprise came so suddenly that Lu Chi couldn't believe it.

"I'll just sleep on the floor," he said.

Xie Fengxing didn't speak any more.

Xie Fengxing stopped talking, but he immediately regretted it.

But is he going to change his words right away?

Or he can sleep on the ground for another night, and tomorrow he will find an excuse to explain how it hurts to sleep on the ground, and then move to the bed.

Lu Chi pursed his thin lips and thought for a while, then directly hugged the quilt to the bed.

Go fuck yourself, seize the opportunity is the most important thing, who knows if Xie Fengxing will regret it tomorrow!

This bed is not very big, a normal-sized double bed is really not spacious enough to sleep two men over 1.8 meters tall. Lu Chi sat on it and said, "I just took a shower." Xie Fengxing ignored

him.

Lu Chi sat for a while, then lay down flat.

Xie Fengxing said: "Turn off the light."

Lu Chi turned off the light.

The sour emotions in Xie Fengxing's heart disappeared, and the calmness he was familiar with returned to him, like the moonlight shining on the sea, it was so dark that he couldn't see the end at a glance.

And Lu Chi next to him is very similar to the lighthouse he encountered during his voyage.

He turned around to face Lu Chi, and said, "What's the matter, I suddenly want to abuse you."

Lu Chi froze for a moment, his voice was a little hoarse, and asked, "How did you abuse?"

Xie Fengxing lay down again Ping said, "I don't know, it's just that there is a breath in my heart, and it's very stuffy." "

If you can vent your anger..." Lu Chi's voice became even hoarse.

Xie Fengxing turned over, put his hand under Lu Chi's quilt, and squeezed Lu Chi's arm.

His hands are very strong, and the pinching is very painful, and it is very sudden, as if there was a hostility, Lu Chi frowned in pain, but his heart seemed to burst into a fire, which exploded directly in his body up.

He turned around, and even his breathing became heavy.

"Sleep." Xie Fengxing said.

Lu Chi didn't speak, and after a while he said, "Xie Fengxing, why are you so bad." "

I've always been bad." Xie Fengxing said, "You'll know my true colors before you know my fear."

Lu Chihen's teeth were itchy, and he really wanted to go straight up and treat him, and let him know what the end of torturing him would be.

What the hell, he can't close it, so he doesn't dare to be so bad.

Xie Fengxing's mood is very complicated, he has been heartless and desireless for a long time, and now he is really not used to this thick emotion.

He didn't know where his anger came from. Even if he was angry, it shouldn't have anything to do with Lu Chi, but he just wanted to vent it on Lu Chi.

Xiao Liu's singing suddenly came from outside. He is tone deaf, but he loves to sing and hums when he is working.