Untitled Part 46

In this sudden storm, the windows rattled and rattled, covering up the low voices from next door.

The rain was too heavy, and a lot of water accumulated in the yard after a while, and some of it flowed directly to their garage. Chang Rui and the others dug soil with large and small shovels to surround the garage. water.

"Don't do it, come in and hide from the rain." Chang Rui shouted.

Everyone stood in the garage watching the rain outside. The rain was heavy and the wind was strong. The trees in the courtyard were blown off by the wind. A big branch was blown off. The flowers and plants in the courtyard were all seedlings. The umbrella was blown away by the wind directly. The rain was so dense that it formed a water curtain.

"Yesterday the weather forecast said Hai Liuna would not land in Beicheng. No wonder I thought it was so hot last night that turning on the air conditioner was useless.

" Do you want to go to school?"

"It's raining so heavily, how can we go, just ask for leave."

They were talking, when they saw Xie Fengxing running in despite the wind and rain.

He was only wearing a vest and big underpants. Although there was a long corridor on the way to the garage, the wind was too strong, and the rain rolled down to the bottom of the corridor, soaking his whole body, but Xie Fengxing was a little excited. Said: "It's raining heavily."

Xiao Liu asked: "Are you still going to class today?" "

I just asked for leave. I heard from my classmate that the traffic on the street is messed up now."

The sky is getting darker and darker, with black clouds The posture of crushing the city and wanting to destroy it. When Jiang Shuyuan opened his eyes, he found that Zhao Wan had arrived in his room at some point, lying on his bedside, as if he had fallen asleep.

He just sat up, but didn't call Zhao Wan, just sat and watched him quietly.

Because of the rain, Jiang Shuyuan was especially sleepy. Jiang Shuyuan stared at Zhao Wan's face.

It's good to be young, the face is full of collagen, it's like water can be squeezed out. Zhao Wan is white and has no hair on his body, but his hair is very thick. They don't allow boys to have long hair, Zhao Wan's hair is not long, short hair is actually not suitable for him, Zhao Wan is suitable for long hair, thick and gentle.

He had a terrible dream last night, probably influenced by Xie Fengxing's words, he dreamed that Zhao Wan and Zhou Lu were together, drifting away from him, he could only watch them being sweet and arguing , falling apart, but powerless.

Seeing him suffer, he felt very painful, but seeing him happy, he didn't feel much better.

Zhao Wan was sent by heaven to torture him.

"Get up." He patted Zhao Wan's face.

Zhao Wan got up, looking sleepy.

"When did you come in?" Jiang Shuyuan got out of bed.

Zhao Wan sat up straight and said, "I'm having a nightmare. I'm afraid, and I don't dare to sleep with you. I'm afraid you'll kick me out of bed, so I can only sleep like this.

" Go, Zhao Wan also left, followed to the bathroom door, Jiang Shuyuan shut him outside, he didn't move, stood against the door, and blushed when he heard the sound of water inside.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked, "I think the breakfast in this hotel is very rich."

There are both Chinese and Western food, you can go down to eat, or you can ask someone to bring it up.