Untitled Part 94

Xie Fengxing was going to sleep at first.

"It seems that I have to ask for leave tomorrow." He said.

What else is there to sleep on?

Since Lu Ben can't win this line, there is no need to waste the remaining dozens of love points: "Exchange them all. Let me see where he has gone." The weather is bad today, the

moonlight Almost nothing, but the autumn wind is a bit cold.

Huo Shouli drove most of the city cautiously, and only after making sure that no one was following him did he drive to the woods by the sea.

This area is sparsely populated and densely covered with forests. Now that it is autumn and the weather is getting colder, there is not even a single person left.

Huo Shouli really couldn't bear the torment in his heart.

He still couldn't figure out how the handsome man who appeared in the hospital knew about the crime he had committed. Obviously, they have lived in peace for more than ten years.

After thinking about it, there is only one possibility, that is, the bones of those two people were discovered.

Otherwise I can't explain it!

He couldn't bear such panic, he wanted to go to the scene to see it!

The car stopped in the woods without even turning on the headlights. He only took a flashlight and walked cautiously deep into the jungle. After walking a few steps, he turned off the flashlight and carefully listened to the movement behind him. The forest in the forest was dead silent, only the birds were disturbed by him, fluttering their wings and flying up.

He walked all the way to the place where his body was buried, where he planted two pine trees, and now the pine trees have grown taller. He circled the tree body twice, the roots of the trees were thick and stuck into the ground, and the weeds beside them were lush , without any trace of excavation.

He said, so many years have passed, and this area is so inaccessible, how could anyone find it!

Thinking of this, he felt even more creepy. He didn't know whether he hoped that the two bones would be discovered, or that they would not be discovered.

How did that person know?

He racked his brains but couldn't figure it out. There was a faint sound of waves coming through the woods. He sat down against the tree and found that he was already sweating.

He sat in the woods until it was light, and then came out of the woods.

All he had to do now was to find that person.

Or let that person come to him on his own initiative.

Huo Shouli drove directly to the fire brigade.

He remembered that the man had warned him to keep him away from Shen He.

The man seemed to know his own criminal mind well.

Thinking of this, he felt even more chills down his spine.

He bought a pennant, bought some water and food, and went to the fire brigade.

Seeing the pennant in his hand, people from the fire brigade received him very warmly. He smiled and said, "I want to meet the person who rescued me from the fire and thank him face to face." A few minutes later, he

met Arrived at Shenhe.

The anxiety and uneasiness that he was originally full of seemed to have been forgotten the moment he saw Shen He. Today Shen He is not as tightly wrapped as he was when he was rescued, and his face is free from smoke stains. It is cleaner than he thought, young, and handsome. When he smiles, he shows white and neat teeth, looking sunny and shy.

After I was cut off from love, I became a heartthrobOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara