Untitled Part 79

It was already eleven o'clock in the evening when they returned to Beicheng.

Lu Chi went back to his room to take a shower, then went to Xie Fengxing's room in his pajamas.

He's a little on the loose today.

Xie Fengxing was still taking a shower, so he lay on the bed and watched the tablet for a while, and after a while Xie Fengxing came out of the shower, and he said: "I have a friend who is a retired Air Force pilot. He is very powerful. He has done a lot of work, he is now an instructor in one helicopter training camp, do you want to sign up?"

Xie Fengxing was stunned for a moment: "Helicopters?"

"Yes, aren't you very interested in airplanes? Everything you have learned from the Aeronautical University can also be used. I just ordered a helicopter, and you can drive it for fun after you pass the private test." Xie Fengxing sat on the bed and said:

"Is the test difficult? I only have I have time on the weekend."

"It shouldn't be difficult for you." Lu Chi said, "Anyway, you only have one game left this season, so you should still have some free time." Xie Fengxing thought for a while, and said, "It's okay

. OK."

Lu Chi handed him the tablet.

Xie Fengxing took a look at the courses required for the helicopter private license examination. It is roughly the three processes of theoretical study, flight training and examination. Theoretical study requires more than 60 hours, and the flight practice course is about 48 hours. Finally, it is organized by the Civil Aviation Administration of China. After the PPL practical flight test, you can get a private helicopter pilot's license.

It was easier than he thought.

"I also happened to see that his circle of friends was recruiting students." Lu Chi added.

Xie Fengxing nodded his head, a little excited, and watched the related video.

Lu Chi touched his cheek with the tip of his tongue, and lay down contentedly with his arms on his head.

"Let's start studying on the weekend. You should rest first these few days. It's been too hard recently." Lu Chi said.

Xie Fengxing returned the tablet to him, lay down and said: "I don't feel tired, I like to learn." "

No rush, I will learn slowly in the future, tell me what you want to learn in the future, and I will arrange it for you."

Xie Fengxing said Turned to look at him.

Lu Chi smiled, moved towards him and said, "I support you."

The voice of the last sentence slowed down and was very gentle.

But Xie Fengxing didn't like his tricks, he said "um" and closed his eyes.

Lu Chi turned off the light, and lay down next to Xie Fengxing.

On the weekend, after You Ziqiu attended the meeting, he really contacted him.

"Guanhai Hotel, come here by yourself, or should I ask the driver to pick you up?"

Lu Chi said, "Xie Fengxing has something to do, so I'm afraid I can't go." You

Ziqiu asked, "Isn't today the weekend?"

I can't spare the documents related to the flight, and I have to make up classes at night." Lu Chi lay down on the seat, and asked slowly: "I'm the only one who is free, do you think I'm still going?" You Ziqiu said

: "It's not bad for us to get together."

Lu Chi said, "Then I'll go there

after work." Lu Chi went home first after get off work. He passed by wearing a white T-shirt without a pattern.