Untitled Part 109

Because he had to go to work, and it was far away from Suben's headquarters, Lu Chitian got up at dawn. The aunt at home just came over and was chatting with Uncle Chen. When Uncle Chen heard footsteps, he glanced towards the stairs and saw Lu Chi coming down from above.

He stood up immediately: "Wake up so early."

Lu Chi said, "I'm going to work later."

"Breakfast is already being prepared, can you wait?" Uncle Chen asked.

Lu Chi said: "There should be enough time."

Xie Fengxing woke up at 7:30, came downstairs after washing up, and saw Uncle Chen standing up immediately.

The old man was also sitting at the dining table, and when he saw him coming downstairs, he said cheerfully: "Come and have breakfast, it will be cold later." Xie Fengxing pulled out the chair and sat down, and the aunt brought his

breakfast come over.

"Do you know who made this breakfast?" Mr. Xie asked.

Xie Fengxing looked at his aunt at home, and the aunt smiled and said, "Mr. Lu did it."

Mr. Xie said, "I think he's a bit rough, but I didn't expect him to do this. Did you cook breakfast for you, or did you come to our house and show it to us on purpose?"

Xie Fengxing looked at the fried eggs on the plate, and said, "Occasionally."

Lu Chi's cooking skills are not bad, not bad , but he performed supernormally today, the fried eggs are very tender and very good.

Mr. Xie said: "This kid is good, and he is willing to listen to you. When these two people are together, basically the initial state of the two people determines the family status of the two people. If you hold him now, you don't have to worry about it in the future." "

Xie Fengxing couldn't help laughing, and glanced at the old man.

He always felt that it was a bit strange for such words to come out of his father's mouth.

Not like an old father, like an old mother.

Seeing him smiling, Mr. Xie felt better.

In fact, he was trying to curry favor with Xie Fengxing.

People will become children when they get old, and the status of children will be reversed, not to mention that he is not only old, but also in poor health, and his worries about the future are mixed with his love for Xie Fengxing, so he is more cautious. There is no need to count on it at all, Xie Fengxing has become such a cold-hearted temperament again, he is afraid that if he fails to do anything well, he will end up as a lonely family.

He wanted to hand over the company to Lu Chi, and he also had this idea. He and Lu Chi are not related, so why would he give his whole life to an outsider like him?

It's not because he is Xie Fengxing's lover.

He was thinking not only for Xie Fengxing's future, but also for his own future.

Probably everyone is like this, few people are blindly good, and few people are blindly bad.

Xie Fengxing could actually see what Mr. Xie was thinking, but he didn't expose it. He had breakfast with Mr. Xie before going to school by car.

Uncle Chen personally drove to see him off. On the way, Uncle Chen suddenly said, "When Xie Wei left yesterday, he cried very sadly." Uncle Chen sighed as he spoke, and said, "He has to blame himself, otherwise the whole

family How nice people should be now."

Old Master Xie didn't like Xie Fengxing in the past, but now he has changed, if Xie Wei hadn't revealed his true face, the three of them, father and son, might really be a Hemeimei family now.