Untitled Part 42

After entering the large private room on the first floor , Xiao Liu said: "Students have dinner, why did you follow Mr. Jiang."

Chang Rui said: "Hurry up and shut up, or you won't be able to eat this meal."

He glanced at Lu Chi with a smile.

Lu Chi sat down, turned the phone in his hand, and called Gou Xiaochuan.

Gou Xiaochuan asked: "Why is my cousin looking for me when he is free?"

"Call Feng Xing and ask Fengxing, who is Mr. Jiang who is eating with him."

Gou Xiaochuan asked: "What Mr. Jiang? Are you following him?"

"I happened to meet at dinner. I don't mean anything else, just ask."

Gou Xiaochuan smiled and said: "Okay, you wait, Xiaochuan will spy on you for information."

Upstairs, Xie Fengxing and the others also entered the box , just after taking his seat, Gou Xiaochuan called.

Xie Feng walked to the window: "Hello."

"Brother Xie, where are you?"

"What's the matter?"

"Looking for you for dinner." Gou Xiaochuan said.

"I have an appointment, let's change another day."

"Who, who are you having dinner with?"

"Classmate."

"Just classmate?" Gou Xiaochuan asked.

"It's really lenient." Xie Fengxing immediately hung up on him.

Zhao Wan smiled and said, "Your colleague in the black T-shirt just now looks so handsome."

After speaking, he glanced at Jiang Shuyuan.

Jiang Shuyuan said: "It's very handsome."

Zhao Wan curled her lips and reached out to touch the teacup. A waiter came to refill the tea. Jiang Shuyuan took it and said, "Just give it to me. We don't need help."

The waiter bowed and went out, Jiang Shuyuan poured tea for both Zhao Wan and Xie Fengxing.

Lu Chi's phone vibrated again, and it was a message from Gou Xiaochuan: "I didn't ask." "

You still have to help me with this little ability." Lu Chi returned.

"Send me the address!" Gou Xiaochuan was anxious.

Lu Chi sent him the address, his brows stretched, and he began to eat.

Today, they had dinner with several people in charge of the Speedrun sports department, and they talked about their sponsorship in CTCC by the way.

After Gou Xiaochuan got the address, he immediately sent a message to Xie Fengxing: "Okay, to be honest, I also eat here, just now my friend went to the bathroom and said he saw you coming in, which room are you in, I'll go over to get to know your classmate after dinner."

Xie Fengxing put away his phone after replying to the message.

Jiang Shuyuan didn't even take out his mobile phone, Zhao Wan kept replying messages to Zhou Lu: "He's at the door, I'll pick it up." Zhao Wan got up and went out after saying that

, only Xie Fengxing and Jiang Shuyuan were left in the private room.

"Zhou Lu is chasing Zhao Wan." Xie Fengxing said suddenly.

Jiang Shuyuan was stunned for a moment, and then said, "I heard about it."

"Zhao Wan told you?"

Jiang Shuyuan nodded.