Untitled Part 52

After the awards ceremony, Xie Fengxing went to accept media interviews with the champion, runner-up and third runner-up. Gou Xiaochuan and the others were waiting for him in the car. Gou Xiaochuan was standing under the sun and was on the phone with his eldest cousin: "We are all going, my uncle treats you, don't you want to go?" Zhou Lv said to Chen Zhuo:

" Xiao Chuan is so enthusiastic."

Chen Zhuo said with a smile: "He is like this, he can't use up all his energy, so it's best to use these."

He poked his head out and shouted: "Whether it's hot outside or not, don't be afraid of being exposed to the sun." It's dark?"

Gou Xiaochuan waved his hand, and lowered his voice a little: "Don't be discouraged, don't you chase?"

Lu Chi said on the phone: "I won't go, you all celebrate him well."

Gou Xiaochuan After hanging up the phone, he got into the car and said, "Big cousin said he won't be coming."

Lu Wenzhi sat in their car and asked, "Why? Isn't their convoy all going?"

Gou Xiaochuan just laughed He smiled and said, "Maybe he's busy."

Zhou Lu's cell phone rang suddenly, and he took it out to see that it was Bai Sensen calling.

He got out of the car, walked to the side and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Where are you?" Bai Sensen asked.

"They are going to celebrate Xie Fengxing's achievements." Zhou Lu said.

"Are you going too?" Bai Sensen asked.

Zhou Lu gave a "hmm" and said, "Zhao Wan is going too."

"I don't want you to go." Bai Sensen said.

Zhou Lu comforted and said, "What's the matter? You don't want a childish temper."

Bai Sensen said, "Have you fallen in love with Xie Fengxing?"

Zhou Lu was stunned for a moment: "Like Xie Fengxing?"

He smiled helplessly and said, "Are you too sensitive recently? You are not happy with Zhao Wan, and you are not happy with Xie Fengxing. How can our plan be realized if you are like this?" Bai

Sensen After being silent for a while, he said, "Zhou Lu, you dare to change your mind."

Zhou Lu's smile froze. Although he liked Bai Sensen, it didn't mean he liked hearing him threaten him like this.

"Let's talk when we go back. I'll get in the car first." After Zhou Lu hung up the phone, he got in the car again.

Gou Xiaochuan said: "You are quite busy."

Zhou Lu smiled and said, "I have something to do with the student union."

After sitting in the car, Zhou Lu saw Xie Fengxing coming over accompanied by the staff.

He changed into casual clothes, a white T-shirt, dark blue jeans, and looked very youthful. He looked at Xie Fengxing, and suddenly remembered what Bai Sensen had asked him just now.

I like Xie Fengxing.

He had never thought about this before. Xie Fengxing is excellent and beautiful, but he is too far away from him, and his personality is also indifferent. His appreciation and liking for him are more like an ordinary person's appreciation and appreciation for a big star. like.

Now that Bai Sensen mentioned it, it actually made him seriously think about this issue, his heart skipped a beat slightly, he looked up at Xie Fengxing in front of him, thinking of the look Xie Fengxing gave him at the awards ceremony.

After I was cut off from love, I became a heartthrobOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara