Untitled Part 85

Uncle Chen came in and asked: "Is Xiaofeng sleeping at home today?"

Xie Fengxing said: "No, I'll leave later."

Mr. Xie said: "It's been so long since I came back, why can't I just sleep at home? "

I have a special training tomorrow morning, this place is too far from my school." Xie Fengxing said.

"Let's go, let's keep people, but we can't keep our hearts." Old Master Xie glanced at Xie Fengxing.

It's been a long time, but he still feels amazed when he sees Xie Fengxing.

Compared with the Lu family, the Xie family is indeed considered superior, but in conscience, their family Xie Fengxing is considered a top match in all aspects. He is good-looking, promising, talented, has the ability to race cars, can paint and play the piano quietly, and knows multiple languages. , and he is still a student at the University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, few people in China can match this condition.

Anyway, he is full of pride now.

It's somewhat regrettable, Xie Fengxing is so outstanding, if he is not gay, how happy he would be. But Xie Fengxing has been out of the closet for many years, and he has long accepted his fate.

Even if he didn't know what the Lu family thought, he felt that Lu Ming would not be any more enlightened than him.

But this happens to be an opportunity to test whether Lu Chi's heart is true and his character is reliable.

In the Lu family mansion, Lu Ming glanced at Lu Chi who was sitting opposite him.

"The matter between you and Xie Fengxing, I knew something would happen sooner or later. Since you have been interested in him for a long time, you shouldn't have recruited him to be our spokesperson for Su Ben. Now that public and private affairs are mixed, you can't even speak clearly."

"If I could choose whoever I want to be the spokesperson of Suben, what happened today would not have happened. I chose Xie Fengxing as the spokesperson at the beginning after a comprehensive evaluation by the planning department. Facts have proved that choosing Xie Fengxing as the spokesperson Fengxing is also quite successful as a spokesperson. Xie Fengxing's current commercial value is there. I don't believe that people in the planning department will follow Jiang Qinfang's thoughts. She took this step because I just withdrew her endorsement last week. Brother Liu Fenqiang's position, so I can't sit still. The old men on the board of directors are very shrewd. It is impossible for them not to see Jiang Qinfang's thoughts. Her move is completely a bad move." Lu Ming said: "Jiang Qinfang

can She is not someone who acts impulsively. You underestimate her too much. If she is not sure and has not got through with those directors, how dare she touch you rashly? It seems that you still don't know much about the board of directors. We Lu's development At this scale, it is no longer a simple family business. Neither Jiang Qinfang nor you want to see a situation where one family dominates. Now you are gaining more and more momentum in the company, and the appearance of Xie Fengxing makes you even more powerful , Your wings, they don't want to cut them off for you?"

Lu Chi's expression became serious, the complexity of the internal struggle of the Suben Group was really beyond his imagination, and the board of directors was full of old foxes.

"In any case, Fengxing's status as spokesperson cannot be lost. My bottom line for this matter is that it cannot affect him. He is now famous in the circle, and fame and fortune are his wings to take off. He cannot lose a single endorsement. Once he loses his reputation Maybe it will go down."

Lu Ming smiled: "The idea is very good, so what is your coping strategy?" "

In the final analysis, Suben as a whole is still our Lu's company, and the old men on the board of directors want to sit on the mountain Watching tigers fight, there is a very important reason, that is, I don't know which one will win, Jiang Qinfang or I, if we lose both in the fight, they may still want to reap the benefits, but if we win or lose, "Lu Chi sneered, and looked at Lu Ming: "Believe it or not, they stand in line faster than the other."