Untitled Part 138

After arriving at the hospital, the doctor immediately gave Lu Chi a physical examination. Lu Chi's physical fitness was good, and he recovered a lot after a night's rest. with him.

Lu Chi thought he was frightened, so he comforted him and said, "It's all right."

After the catastrophe, in fact, Lu Chi's heart was also very soft. He rubbed his fingers over the scar on Xie Fengxing's cheek and said softly, "Except for the bed, This is the first time I've seen you cry."

Hearing this, Xie Fengxing got up to look at him, and Lu Chi grinned.

"You still have the mood to joke around." Xie Fengxing said.

"So you don't have to worry. The doctor has checked everything and said it's all right." Lu Chi said, "I know you love me." There was a knock on the door,

Xie Fengxing stood up, and Chang Rui pushed the door He came in and said, "The company has someone here."

Xie Fengxing regained his cold and resolute expression, and then he heard noisy footsteps.

The first one to come was Lao Xu, who is now the second in command of their company.

Old Xu looked anxious: "Lu Chi, are you okay? I was really shocked when I first received the news." He looked at Xie Fengxing as he spoke, and stretched out his hand: "Fengxing is also there."

Xie Fengxing shook hands with him, and Lao Xu said cordially, "Is it frightening for you too?" The

high-level executives of Suben basically came over, wave after wave, and the things they brought almost filled the room Yes, Xie Fengxing and the others naturally know each other, but many of them are meeting Xie Fengxing himself for the first time. Everyone treats Xie Fengxing as the lover of their young chairman, and treats Xie Fengxing very cautiously and politely. It was also very generous, it was his usual self-confidence and calmness, Lu Chi looked at him on the hospital bed, and felt that Xie Fengxing who was crying on his body just now had completely lost sight of it.

How can there be such a perfect lover in this world.

Lu Chi thought.

The Quan family also came, and this was the first time Xie Fengxing saw Quan Feng and the others. Compared with the politeness of those in Suben Group, Quan's family is much more enthusiastic towards him, especially Lu Chi's grandmother and aunt, don't be too enthusiastic towards Xie Fengxing.

They had wanted to see Xie Fengxing for a long time, but they never had the chance. Originally, Lu Chi promised them that he would bring Xie Fengxing to see them during the Spring Festival, but they didn't expect such an accident to happen suddenly.

Although it was the first time seeing him in person, they had been paying attention to Xie Fengxing for not a day or two. Xie Fengxing was really outstanding, to be honest, they had nothing to dissatisfy at all, and they didn't even have the thought of "it would be better if they liked a girl" like Mr. Xie used to.

In their eyes, Xie Fengxing's conditions were perfect, without any shortcomings, they couldn't think of anyone better than him!

"That's great... that's great." Lu Chi's grandmother held Xie Fengxing's hand and kept staring at Xie Fengxing with a smile on his face. Xie Fengxing was fine, but Lu Chi next to him couldn't stand it anymore: " Don't keep staring at people, I'm too embarrassed to watch."

His aunt said with a smile: "The old lady likes fashion too much."

Not to mention the old lady, even they like it too.

This Xie Fengxing, in person, is even more beautiful than what he saw on TV, and his temperament is especially good. I have never seen such handsome guys, but the first time I saw Xie Fengxing, I was still amazed.