Untitled Part 14

Who is Lu Chi.

Not to mention in Beicheng, even in the whole country, he is also one of the best diamond-level bachelors.

Lu Chi doesn't look like a good boy, but rather the kind who is fierce and playful. The men and women who jump on him are rich and powerful, and there are hundreds if not a thousand. They used to hide in the army all year round and see no one. Now that they have returned from the army, it is not that there are no high-ranking officials and wealthy businessmen coming to their door, but after contacting, all Bai Fumei retreated on their own, and they only have one comment on Lu Chi: impersonal and unbearable.

I haven't seen him have any friends in the wealthy circle, and he has always been alone.

But the Lu family is too rich. As the Lu family's prince, Lu Chi's net worth is immeasurable. The future princess must be either rich or expensive.

Don't say that Xie Fengxing is a man, he is a woman, a small rich second generation, he is not good enough in front of the Lu family.

The more upper-class people, the more they pay attention to the right marriage.

Xie Fengxing wants to climb high branches, let's dream.

But for some reason, Song Yu became more and more angry.

Xie Fengxing changed his mind too quickly, right? ! Didn't he still keep him a month ago! !

Today is the final of the Sprint League, and Lu Ming also brought the company's senior management over to watch the game.

The speed running league has been held this year, and the popularity has already started. This year, the publicity is even stronger, and the grand occasion is unprecedented.

The Lu family also came.

Lu Wenzhi and Lu Susu came to see Xie Fengxing.

Since they met in the club yesterday, they all left a very deep impression on Xie Fengxing. Girls of this age are just at the time when they like fresh meat. It is rare for President Xie Feng to be so handsome. He added a lot of points.

Lu Ben dismissed Xie Fengxing, and only said: "No matter how powerful he is, how can he beat Song Yu?" "

He won the last match," Lu Susu said.

"That was an accident," Lu Ben said angrily, "You don't think his strength can really be compared with Song Yu's, do you? If he is really so powerful, he will still be unknown? Just wait and see, Song Yu will definitely beat him today I can't even get up."

Thinking of Xie Fengxing's indifference in rejecting him on the beach, he became very angry.

"If you lose, you lose. As you said, Song Yu is so powerful, it's not shameful to lose to him." Lu Susu said, "Anyway, brother Fengxing is handsome enough." Lu Wenzhi whispered, "That's right

. "

Lu Ben couldn't bear their nympho little girl's appearance, so he went out directly.

Lu Susu asked Lu Wenzhi: "Let's go and see him?"

Lu Wenzhi was timid: "Huh? Is it okay?" "

The whole competition belongs to our family. There is nothing wrong with it. The two of us can do anything. "She took Lu Wenzhi's hand, "Let's go."

She didn't like Lu Chi, but she was kind to Lu Wenzhi, mainly because Lu Wenzhi was timid, sensible, and didn't show the bad face of the daughter of the Lu family.

She pulled Lu Wenzhi out of the box and went directly to the players' rest area, but met Chen Xi on the way.

"We are here to find Xie Fengxing." Lu Susu said.