Untitled Part 28

Xie Wei was dressed in formal attire, looking a little tired, Zhou Zheng stood modestly at the door to welcome the guests.

The guests who come today are either rich or noble, and the reception and delivery are all knowledgeable. Mr. Xie will leave it to him.

He saw Song Yu from a distance.

Song Yu wore a gray suit and changed into round-framed gold-rimmed glasses, which should have been carefully modified. The whole person looked radiant, fair and handsome.

The two held hands together, Song Yu asked: "What about him, why isn't he with you?"

"Inside, not out." Xie Wei said.

Song Yu felt a little chilled when he heard this, because in the past, Xie Fengxing would never have dared to be so bold, and at this moment, he would have already followed closely behind Xie Wei, being a diligent and inconspicuous follower.

"He has changed too much now." Song Yu said.

Xie Wei's expression darkened when he heard the words, and he said, "He has changed a lot."

Both of them could see a little tiredness in each other's eyes, but Xie Wei didn't communicate with Song Yu too much.

He patted Song Yu on the shoulder. Song Yu followed the waiter in. He gritted his teeth and gave a handwritten regular script by Wang Gui'an, a contemporary regular script master, to Mr. Xie. When registering, he was afraid that the other party would miss his name, so he repeated it twice: "Song Yu, the jade of jade."

Xie Wei glanced at him lightly, and then greeted the next guest with a smile.

The other party just got out of the car, and he couldn't see clearly in the night, he just felt that the other party was tall, and there was a red hair beside him, but he recognized it at a glance, it was Gou Xiaochuan.

It wasn't until they got closer that he saw the other person's face clearly, and it turned out to be Lu Chi.

Xie Wei knew Lu Chi. He had met him twice, but he couldn't talk to Lu Chi. Even if he was also the rich second generation in Beicheng, Xie's family and Lu's family were separated by class. Going to a party in the wealthy circle, the people he can talk to, and the people he communicates with Lu Chi are completely two levels of people.

The Xie family and the Lu family had never had any contact, so he was surprised that Lu Chi could come.

He walked up quickly: "Welcome."

Lu Chi shook hands with him. Gou Xiaochuan hurriedly asked: "Where is Fengxing?"

"In his room." Xie Wei didn't look at Gou Xiaochuan, but directly looked at the congratulatory gift handed over by the driver behind Lu Chi, and said: "You can come, the humble house is already full Pi Shenghui, you are too polite."

Gou Xiaochuan had never been used to Xie Wei's phony manner, so he walked in directly.

When he reached the drinking area, he saw Song Yu chatting with a handsome young man.

But he knew that handsome guy, it was Liu Baiyang.

This Liu Boyang has always been ambiguous with Song Yu, and he has always suspected that it is Song Yu's little lover outside.

But Liu Baiyang and Xie Fengxing, and even Chen Xi's style, are too far apart, he is the coquettish bitch.

Can a person's aesthetics really span such a large span?

Song Yu didn't expect Liu Boyang to come too.

Liu Boyang's family background is not bad, but he is too rough. His relationship with Liu Boyang is completely secret, and almost no one knows about it.