Untitled Part 115

"Thank you YYDS!"

"Damn, Xie AI is really going to fly the plane."

"Xie Fengxing who is flying the plane is too cool!" "

Isn't it the F3 Winter Race next week, Xie will make his debut in Formula 3, Go!"

"Keep this awesome speed, I'll be a fan of brother Xie forever!" As soon as

the video of Xie Fengxing flying the plane was posted on the Internet, it immediately caused a huge reaction among the fans.

You Ziqiu plans to stay away from Xie Fengxing as much as possible in the future, so as to prevent himself from getting deeper and deeper.

He took out his mobile phone and found a certain fan group of Xie Fengxing.

He joined Xie Fengxing's fan group with the online name of "Traveling the World". elder brother".

He decided to quit the group.

Who knew that the moment he opened the fan group, he saw that the group seemed to have exploded.

He clicked in and looked at it for a long time before he realized that everyone was so excited because Xie Fengxing released a video of flying a plane.

There are several videos, the first one is the video of Xie Fengxing getting ready to board the plane, in the noisy crowd, someone shouted: "Brother Xie, say hello to the fans." Xie Fengxing turned his head when he heard the words, and pointed at the

camera He waved his hand, but his expression was very serious, and there was no smile on his face.

But his gorgeous facial features seem to be very suitable for this unsmiling expression, with a very cold and delicate beauty.

The second one is a video of him flying a helicopter slowly into the sky. He is wearing black headphones and a flight suit, and gestures OK to the camera.

In the third video, after Xie Fengxing landed, the videographer went up to meet him and asked loudly, "How is Brother Xie feeling?!"

Xie Fengxing's expression softened a lot this time, with a faint smile on the corner of his lips, he made a victory gesture, looking a bit childish.

You Ziqiu lay on the seat, was silent for a while, and then sent a message in the group: "My brother is so handsome."

Although everyone was swiping the screen, when he appeared, a bunch of fans still found him.

"Brother Zhou is here!"

"Brother Zhou is long time no see!"

"Brother Zhou, watch Xie fly the plane!"

You Ziqiu was infected by the warm atmosphere in the group, and said, "I see."

Immediately afterwards, he sent out several 20,000 red envelopes in succession until he used up his daily limit of 100,000. The group exploded immediately, and everyone came to grab the red envelopes. Because the amount is large enough, almost everyone has it, and the group swarmed "Thank you Brother Zhou".

You Ziqiu stared at the screen for a while, but finally did not quit.

Just treat it as his own little secret.

At this moment, he suddenly received a call from You Zirong.

When the phone was connected resolutely, he heard You Zirong crying.

"What's wrong?"

His first reaction was that You Zirong was being bullied by Ju Xiaobao.

"Brother, do you know someone from the police station? Xiaobao got into a fight with someone, can you find someone to fish him out?" You Ziqiu frowned when he heard this: "