Untitled Part 25

Song Yu held the phone, waiting for Xie Fengxing's reply.

He thought it over, if Xie Fengxing replied to him again, he would forgive his previous arrogance.

In the end, he failed to receive a message from Xie Fengxing, but instead received a call from Xue Cheng.

"The person in charge of Luna called us just now and said that he is not going to renew the contract with you."

Song Yu's mood suddenly dropped to freezing point.

"What?"

"This is the result of you losing three games in a row." Xue Cheng said.

Luna is a famous headphone brand he endorsed. The contract he signed the year before last was for two years. When he had dinner with the person in charge of the brand last month, he was still discussing about renewing the contract, but now he suddenly plans not to renew the contract. ?

Song Yu immediately called the person in charge in person.

"I'm really sorry, I can't make decisions on such an important matter as a spokesperson."

"Does it have something to do with my loss in the Speed ​​League?" Song Yu asked directly.

"To be honest, there must be some, but..."

The other party found a bunch of innocuous reasons, such as the freshness of the face, and the company's new plan.

It's all bullshit, obviously because he has lost three games in a row and his reputation has declined, so at this juncture, he planned to wait and see and postponed the renewal plan.

Song Yu's heart trembled: "Do you have other candidates now?"

The other party laughed a few times: "No, they are still observing."

They shouldn't be looking for Xie Fengxing, right?

The more Song Yu thought about it, the more she felt that it was possible.

Xie Fengxing is only nineteen years old, he looks so good-looking, his driving skills are so good, his future is boundless, it is impossible for Luna's people not to see his potential.

Just as he was thinking this way, his phone suddenly received a message.

"I haven't been on WeChat for the past few days, only to see that your friend application has expired, please add me again."

Song Yu: "..."

Of course he didn't believe that Xie Fengxing hadn't been on WeChat for so long.

Just like when he sent a message saying that he accidentally deleted Xie Fengxing's WeChat, it was obviously a lie.

But since the other party gave the steps, it's meaningless for him to pierce them.

The most important thing is that after receiving this message, he was almost elated.

He didn't realize that he was being led by the nose by Xie Fengxing.

"You did the right thing." Xiao Ai boasted.

Xie Fengxing said: "I think what you said is right, a quick fight is the most important thing, regardless of whether he is disgusting or not."

Song Yu immediately sent a grinning expression and came over.

Xie Fengxing did the same thing, and also returned the other party's expression.

"You don't like him, why chat with him." Gou Xiaochuan said.