Untitled Part 120

The F3 Winter Race consists of Buriram Station in Thailand, Sepang Station in Malaysia, Suzuka Station in Japan, and Nancheng Station and Beicheng Station in China. There are a total of 5 stations and 15 rounds, which lasted nearly one month. , the top two are expected to directly advance to F1.

Commentary A: "The race is about to start. We can see through the lens that the players participating in the competition this season come from eight countries and regions. It is the seed player of this year and the defending champion of the previous year. Ricky, a 24-year-old driver from New Zealand, must be familiar to everyone. We would like to introduce the best record holder of this year's F3 performance. It is Ryosuke Kigawa from Japan in the third lane. This player is also the youngest driver this season. He is only 16 years old. Heroes have been born since ancient times. The four lanes are our country's players. This year the racing industry has become famous. Rookie Xie Fengxing, thank you!"

"This is the first time for Xie to participate in the F3 formula race, and he is also the only player to drive the F3 T-318 for the first time this season!" The big screen gave Xie Fengxing a close-up

, The upper half of his face can be vaguely seen under the helmet, without any waves.

Commentator A said: "Brother Xie is still as calm as ever. My palms are sweating." Commentator

B: "I hope Brother Xie is stable."

Commentator A: "I heard, I heard it too, I heard that thank you Brother Xie's results in the test run before the race were very impressive, so I hope that Brother Xie can stabilize, driving skills are important, but mentality is more important." Commentary

B: "In a word from my friend, Brother Xie only needs to be steady Hold on, if you beat yourself, you can win this game."

Commentator A: "We all have confidence in Brother Xie, and hope that Brother Xie can withstand the pressure and win the championship of this game!" I didn't go

because of physical discomfort. Mr. Xie at the scene heard the commentator's words and couldn't help but said: "The two hosts are so supportive of Xiaofeng, will they put too much pressure on him?" It feels like

everyone is optimistic that he will win. These rainbow farts usually It was fun to listen to, but now it's scary to listen to.

Uncle Chen comforted him: "Anyway, Xiaofeng can't see it, they are talking to the audience."

Mr. Xie said, "Go and get my Suxiao Jiuxin Pill and prepare it."

Uncle Chen went to get him the medicine with a smile : "You must take it easy, don't get too excited, or let's stop watching the live broadcast, and let's watch the replay after the results come out." On a well-known entertainment

forum, a word "explosive" has been attached to the back of the live broadcast building.

"Has it started?"

"It's about to start. Brother Xie Chong!" "

I'm also watching the live broadcast, which one is Xie Fengxing?"

"Road No. 4, the red one!"

"China Red, I hope to thank you Brother brings good luck, let's go!"

"I only found out that he is Xie Fengxing when I swipe the screen today, I've seen it on the short video, he's so good-looking!" "

Athletes still have such good looks, if the equation Let's win the championship again, a proper superstar!"

"Sisters, don't give up milk anymore, as Xie fans, we are really going to be scared to death!"