Untitled Part 124

At five o'clock in the afternoon, Lu Chi came out of the room.

Chang Rui glanced at Lu Chi, wondering if it was because he was thinking too much, he felt that Lu Chi looked full of spring, and his whole person had a feeling of being radiant and energetic.

"It's up." He greeted softly.

Lu Chi said "hmm" with a calm expression, but he could see that he was in a great mood.

Until today, he has truly realized how sweet love is.

It used to be sweet too, but he was a little more unilaterally sweet. Xie Fengxing always seemed to be very restrained, which was a fly in the ointment. Now Xie Fengxing seemed to be more excited and enthusiastic than him, and everything about him was responded to.

Chang Rui smiled.

Lu Chi asked, "What are

you laughing at

?" Lu Chi took a picture of his neck with his mobile phone, only to find that there was a big bite mark on his neck. Lu Chi immediately went back to the room and put a Band-Aid on it before coming out. "As for what?" Chang Rui asked. Lu Chi said, "Don't think I don't know what's going on in your head." Chang Rui said, "I'm straight." "I won't delay your random thinking." Chang Rui was happy. Lu Chi is possessive, and it's not the first time he knows. He showed Lu Chi the recent domestic reports on Xie Fengxing. "In the past two days, he has been very popular in the country. Tomorrow's race, he will probably be on the top of the list." Racing is not considered a mainstream sport in China. Xie Fengxing's ability to be on the top of the list is mainly due to his star status.

"Did you push it?" Lu Chi asked.

"Not yet," Chang Rui said, "We plan to push it after he wins the championship, and now let the netizens create momentum spontaneously." "Let them pay

more attention to the trend of public opinion, and if there is something wrong, they still have to guide it. " Lu Chi said.

"They are all masters in public relations, so don't worry about that."

In the era when everyone has a mobile phone and the proliferation of new media, it is no longer an era that only needs to rely on strength to speak. No matter what industry the star is, the public relations team behind it is extremely important . Xie Fengxing's momentum has been swift and violent this year, but his foundation is not stable, so he needs to be more careful.

Lu Chi came back to the room and saw that Xie Fengxing was no longer on the bed.

"Are you up?"

Xie Fengxing said "um" in the bathroom, and then came out.

Lu Chi suddenly saw him without clothes. The impact of the picture was too great. He didn't recover for a while, but felt the blood rushing down his whole body.

Xie Fengxing's fair body was covered with marks, and there were a few spots of scaring red.

"It's all swollen, you sucked it." Xie Fengxing said.

Lu Chi took a few steps towards him, stared at him a few times, felt a little distressed, and said, "Then I'll buy you some medicine?"

Xie Fengxing put on the T-shirt: "It hurts when you rub it."

Lu Chi thought, that's because They are too delicate, and Xie Fengxing's reaction is so strong, it's not like they are hooking him to destroy them.

But he didn't dare to say that, so he said: "I'll buy you some medicine, you wait here."

He went out and went to their team doctor directly.

"I need medicine to reduce swelling."

The team doctor asked, "Where did you get hurt?"