Untitled Part 75

Xie Fengxing discovered that Lu Chi had changed.

He became serious.

When I usually sleep, I lie on the other side obediently. I go to work during the day and sleep obediently when I come back at night. I spend more time in formal clothes than before.

It can be seen that his work is getting more and more busy.

Xie Fengxing has also started to get busy, they have already started the flight simulation stage, and there are two big competitions to participate in in October, basically the school, the base and the arena are three points in a row.

Gou Xiaochuan felt that he was working too hard, so he would take him out to play every weekend.

But Xie Fengxing is not interested in the gatherings of the rich second generation circle, and every gathering has a bunch of men and women who come to tease Xie Fengxing.

It's strange to say that Xie Fengxing's reputation as a cold beauty is well-known, and everyone knows that he can't be moved, but there are always people who follow him.

Gou Xiaochuan was afraid that his eldest cousin would beat him up if he found out.

But fortunately Xie Fengxing is a person that no one can tease. "This time it's not about eating, drinking and having fun. You must be interested in the place I'm taking you this time." Gou Xiaochuan said on the phone, "You wait at home, I'll pick

you up."

The exhibition of airplanes, this exhibition is not accessible to everyone, only less than 100 tickets have been issued, only the top rich can receive these tickets, Gou Xiaochuan got them from his uncle Lu Ming of.

"My uncle has three tickets in his hand, and one is for Lu Ben. I told him that you are studying at the University of Aeronautics and Aircraft, and you like airplanes the most. I want to take you to see them. Two of them were given to me. The people who can go this time are really bigwigs. They hold this exhibition mainly to expand the domestic private jet market. I heard that among the people who went were Zhang Siwei, Liu Mingke, etc. , are all names you can name!"

Xie Fengxing couldn't call out.

But he could guess the approximate status of these people.

It is estimated that they are similar to Lu Ming, and belong to the well-known figures in the domestic rich circle.

He is learning to fly recently and is really interested in airplanes.

"They still have a Hawker 98XP. I heard that they can test drive it."

Because it took two days to go, Xie Fengxing brought a suitcase, and Gou Xiaochuan drove Xie Fengxing away in his most expensive and coolest Porsche. .

They went there on a Friday night, and it was quite sudden. When Lu Chi returned to the base at night, he couldn't find Xie Fengxing anywhere, so he asked Chang Rui, and Chang Rui said, "He and Xiaochuan went to Nancheng to participate in some air show." Gou Xiaochuan often took Xie Fengxing out recently

.

Lu Chi has no objection to this, Xie Fengxing is a person who doesn't know what suffering and tiredness are, and works very hard, whether as an admirer or as a boss, he feels that Xie Fengxing should also relax occasionally.

Xie Fengxing has a cold personality and few close friends, Gou Xiaochuan is the best one, he knows how to play, loves to play, and has a lot of time, his personality and Xie Fengxing are also very complementary.

He also likes Xie Fengxing's association with Gou Xiaochuan, because he knows Gou Xiaochuan is still on his side and can help him.

This cousin is very reliable.