Untitled Part 113

In the middle of the night in Beicheng, the weather was surprisingly cold, and Ju Xiaobao was walking alone on the street. When a taxi approached him, it stopped and honked at him.

Ju Xiaobao immediately turned his head and glared viciously: "Press your mother!"

The taxi driver also cursed back, Ju Xiaobao didn't hear clearly, rushed up and was about to kick the car door, and the taxi driver stepped on the accelerator and slipped away.

Ju Xiaobao only heard the other party yell: "Crazy you!"

Ju Xiaobao chased after a few steps cursingly, and then stopped. A gust of cold wind hit his face, and he couldn't help but sneezed several times.

For the sake of looking good, he purposely wore only a denim jacket and a T-shirt inside when he went to meet You Ziqiu and the others. Now that the alcohol on his body is over, he only feels trembling all over.

Thinking of You Ziqiu and Xie Fengxing, he was furious.

And You Zirong also disappointed him today.

She actually followed her brother and left like that.

Sooner or later, he will let her only listen to him.

But You Zirong was sandwiched between him and You Ziqiu, and there was indeed some embarrassment. When he thought of her red eyes, he felt sorry for her.

Forget it, he's a big man, he should be bigger, at this time he should coax You Zirong.

So he took out his mobile phone and sent a message back to You Zirong.

You Zirong was still obedient, and sent him a message as soon as he got in the car, comforting him softly.

"I'm fine, because I know it's not my fault." He texted You Zirong back, "Is your brother still around ?

"

Calling you. Are you going to the hotel or going back to school?"

"I'm going back to school."

"Then after your brother is gone, you can come to my place." Ju Xiaobao said.

You Zirong said: "I said no..."

"I'll sleep with you in my arms and do nothing, you don't believe me?"

Ju Xiaobao sent a hurt expression and said, "Then just watch for yourself." Let's do it, anyway, no one cares about me. Or you can listen to your brother and break up with me, anyway, no one thinks highly of me."

His self-contemptuous self-deprecation really moved You Zirong's heart. .

"Then I'll see later..." You Zirong said.

After sending the message, You Zirong looked at You Ziqiu who was next to her.

She kept replying messages, You Ziqiu looked ugly.

"What Xiaobao sent that?"

"Ju Xiaobao." You Zirong said.

"What do you like about him?" You Ziqiu asked, "You need good looks, no looks, no ability, low EQ and bad temper, what do you like about him? What makes him worthy of you?" Didn't he also give it to you before

? You Zirong introduced a few boys who were handsome, good-natured, well-educated, who wouldn't beat this Ju Xiaobao a thousand times!

You Zirong argued in a low voice: "He is very poor. He has been an orphan since he was a child, and his uncle and aunt are not good to him. He ran out to work before he graduated from junior high school." "Just because you think he is pitiful?" "Of course not