Untitled Part 4

Xie Fengxing has always wanted to complain about the size of Tanmei novels.

But he felt that the article "Getting on the Car" was still humane, because Haitang World really started at twenty or thirty.

I really didn't treat Haitang as a human being.

He also increased his acceptance because of this, and he actually thought it was okay.

Habits are a terrible thing.

But compared to these, he was very interested in Lu Chi's identity.

Veteran Special Forces?

He also admired those who served as soldiers, and it goes without saying that he was a special soldier.

For men, who didn't have a dream of being a soldier when they were young? Even after growing up, they are far away from this dream, and when they see Brother Bing, they are still full of admiration.

Halo is better than Slag Gong. According to his experience, he should be the protagonist.

But in the article "Get in the Car", Lu Chi is obviously not the protagonist, not even cannon fodder.

"Is it the protagonist of another novel?" Xie Fengxing asked.

Xiao Ai said: "I really want to tell you the answer, but I don't know. I only know that this is a world of series novels, and they are all about uniforms. But what are the stories and who are the protagonists in the other novels? I don't know, but according to normal speculation, the other basic themes of the novel should be firefighters, pilots and other uniform occupations." "

But Lu Chi is engaged in racing related industries, right?" Xie Fengxing asked.

"It's possible for them to fly a plane, a private jet."

Xie Fengxing: "..."

"It's always right for us to pay more attention to this character, maybe he is the next target you need to attack. ?"

This world is a series of texts, and multiple stories intersect in the same world, but they all only know what the next book is after completing the task of a book. This also meant that when Xie Fengxing was doing the first mission, he might encounter characters from the second novel, but he himself didn't know it!

The magnificent music sounded, and he glanced back, the opening ceremony had already begun.

The ten-minute performance time for the opening ceremony was also time for the drivers to prepare. Xie Fengxing took a look at Gou Xiaochuan's car before entering the arena and getting ready to go out.

He was the first one to arrive. After getting into the car, other drivers arrived one after another. The eight cars were divided into two rows according to the starting order. He was on the far right of the second row, that is, the last.

It seems that his previous driving skills were not that good, and he has no talent in this area. As for the last place, he probably worked hard to get it.

To participate in the Speed ​​League so persistently is to compete with Song Yu, right?

Xie Fengxing could only comfort himself, who didn't like a few scumbags when he was young.

As soon as this thought came to him, he saw Song Yu.

According to Song Yu's level, participating in this kind of competition is just for the sake of money. If he opened it casually, he would definitely be number one.

So he was very relaxed, he was about to get in the car, and he was still chatting with Chen Xi.

Chen Xi was a little cold, but he didn't care, on the contrary, he really liked Chen Xi's coldness.