Untitled Part 117

"Report if you have the ability...report your name."

"It's quite capable." One of the men said while stepping on him.

"It's good, we are doing things with money anyway. You carry it hard, and we will see each other every day."

What does this mean?

Does this mean that he will be beaten every day in the future? !

Simply lawless!

Ju Xiaobao scolded his mother angrily, but he just couldn't get up, and all his three-character scriptures came out, and every time he said a word, he was kicked, and finally he couldn't help it.

Damn, it hurts him to death.

Was he beaten and disabled just for the dignity of a man?

Where there is life, there is hope!

In the end he just grunted and said nothing.

"Convinced?" The other party patted his face.

He scolded his mother in his heart, but he didn't move at all.

Only then did the other party let go of him.

"Remember, you are not allowed to appear in front of You Zirong in the future, otherwise it will not be as simple as being beaten up next time."

The two stood beside them and lit a cigarette, Ju Xiaobao raised his head slightly with a bruised nose and swollen face, only to see the flickering light in the darkness. fire.

Two crazy scumbags! At first glance, he looked like a gangster on the street, and he dared to stay beside him to smoke after beating him.

He lay on the cold ground and did not dare to move. His mouth was bleeding, and his body must have been seriously injured.

After smoking, the two people walked away. Those two people beat him until his nose was bruised and his face was swollen, but he didn't even see their faces clearly.

Who is it, who is looking for it?

You Zirong herself, or her brother?

There is also a 1% chance that it is Xie Fengxing.

Ju Xiaobao got up from the ground.

He is not a coward, Ju Xiaobao has been beaten so many times since he was a child, he can only be knocked down, never subdued!

As soon as the other party left, he immediately stiffened again.

He wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth, and immediately called You Zirong.

You Zirong blocked him.

Ju Xiaobao wanted to call the police, but he was afraid that he would not be able to fight against You Ziqiu and Xie Fengxing.

This group of scum, rubbish, actually grouped together to bully him, an honest man, and broke up his marriage with You Zirong like this!

This You Zirong is also weak and incompetent. At the beginning, he said he loved him like this and that, but when he encountered some troubles, he threw him aside. He really fed the dog with all his heart!

Ju Xiaobao couldn't swallow this breath no matter what he thought.

You Zirong is a woman, he doesn't have the same knowledge as women, and he also misses the old love in his heart, but You Ziqiu and Xie Fengxing, he can't let go of these two people no matter what.

To wait for him to develop, I don't know if he will have to wait until the year of the monkey, he wants to vent his anger now.

After thinking about it, Xie Fengxing was the only one who could make him vent his anger.