Untitled Part 38

After Gou Xiaochuan finished speaking, he deliberately did not speak, and only looked at his eldest cousin quietly.

His big cousin's micro-expression can be described as wonderful.

Lu Chi was silent for a while, and was about to go out after taking the gift.

"Why are you going?" Gou Xiaochuan called him, "I don't want it, you force it. I advise you not to confront Fengxing head-on, can you still beat him?" Lu Chi turned to look at him

.

"Have you never given a gift to someone you like? Let me tell you, your gift is not very good."

Lu Chi frowned.

Gou Xiaochuan pointed to the sofa.

Lu Chi put down the gift and sat down.

Gou Xiaochuan was a little excited.

The relationship between him and this big cousin has never been considered close. The reason why he is not close enough is that he has always felt that Lu Chi is superior and unattainable. But at this moment, he feels that the distance between him and his big cousin has suddenly shortened. .

His omnipotent cousin sometimes needs to ask him for advice!

"First of all, gift giving is a science. Different people and different times will give different gifts." "

Secondly?" Lu Chi asked.

"Secondly, you have just been rejected by Fengxing, so you should be more cautious when giving birthday gifts at this time. Let me tell you, he is willing to accept it just to give you face. After a glance, he thinks it is inappropriate before returning it to you and changing it to something else. Man, you must end up in the same fate as Song Yu and Xie Wei, he can't even look at it."

This means that he is special to Xie Fengxing.

Lu Chi looked much better: "Continue."

"If you are close relatives and friends, everyone knows each other well, and they are all people who are not short of money, you have to give gifts that you can afford. The more expensive the better. But Fengxing's relationship with you, the boss and the employees, should be closer. , considered good friends, but actually not that good, and what happened to the two of you just now, it's a bit sensitive at this point in time, it's not appropriate for you to give such a valuable thing as if you're chasing him, you Think, he rejected you and accepted such an expensive gift from you, then who is he? Your watch is worth a million dollars, right?" No matter how rich you are, this Patek Philippe

watch is still expensive.

"Almost, I don't know how much it is."

The time was short, so he decided to come back on the spur of the moment, and he asked his assistant to pick it up for him.

"..."

Well, there is also a gap between the rich second generation and the rich second generation.

As much as he loves his boyfriend, the birthday gift is only about 100,000 yuan, and the most expensive one is a watch worth more than 200,000 yuan. At first, Chen Zhuo refused to accept it. He coaxed him for a long time before he accepted it.

But Lu Chi can actually understand sending this watch.

There is no way, the environment in which he lived in this form since he was a child determines that no matter whether it is the birthday present he received himself, the birthday present he gave to others, or the birthday present sent or received by the people around him, he will always be happy. Within a certain price range, a fixed mindset has been formed, and Xie Fengxing is someone he likes, so he definitely attaches great importance to it, choosing watches that focus on style rather than price, no matter how expensive he is, he can accept it.

After I was cut off from love, I became a heartthrobजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें