Chapter Fifty Nine: The Moment She Knew

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

"I want this."

- JJ Maybank

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

[present day]

Abigail changed into clean clothes, before climbing into bed with JJ. She lays on her back, as he turns on his side to look down at her.

"Thank you, Abby." He says, softly.

She furrows her brows, so she turns on her side to face him. "For what?"

JJ tucks some hair behind her ear, smiling at her. "For not giving up on me."

She smiles at him, bringing her hand up to link with his. "You always got me, no matter what."

JJ stares down at her, in awe. He leans down, his lips meeting hers in a passionate kiss. He shifts, now laying on top of her. This kiss felt different from the rest. This one was desperate, almost needy, and they both felt it, deepening the kiss further.

Abigail feels her own arousal come over her quickly, as JJ detaches his lips from hers, moving to kiss down her neck. She brings her free hand into his hair, before she feels his hand on the waistband of her shorts.

He pulls his head up, locking his lust filled eyes onto hers. Her eyes quickly glance down to his neck, only now noticing the shark tooth necklace back in its rightful place, around his neck, the tooth dangling down. She smiles at the sight, her hand sliding forward to play with it as she nods at him, silently telling him she's okay. "Are you sure?" He asks, anyway.

She smiles at him. "Yeah — you?"

He chuckles, kissing her quickly. "Positive."

She pulls him back down by his necklace, reconnecting their lips as she feels his hands slide her shorts down her legs. They stripped each other of their clothes quickly, but quietly. The walls of the Chateau were thin, and two of their best friends were several feet away, in the living room.

"I want this." JJ whispers to her, between kisses. "I want you."

JJ reaches into John B's nightstand, thankful the boy had a condom inside.

It's not either of their first times, but that wasn't important to them. It was perfect, every single second of it.