Chapter 73

Chapter 73

After being stimulated by An Yiming, Yingshan was aroused to win or lose. He met Xiao Sheng's gaze, brandished a machete and rushed towards An Yiming.

At the same time, Xiao Sheng also released his mental power, manipulated his mental power to compile instructions, invaded An Yiming's mecha, and tried to interfere with his actions.

At first, An Yiming was not affected by him, because no matter how powerful Xiao Sheng's mental code was, his mental power was only at S level.

After all, An Yiming was one level higher than him, and the mecha would not be easily hacked by him, and the spiritual link with the mecha could not be cut off just by cutting it off.

So the black and red mecha just glanced at Xiao Sheng indifferently, then flicked the spear, and caught Yingshan's offensive.

"Clang-" The metal collided.

An Yiming held his knife with one hand, and with the other hand he drew his gun and shot at him. He fired in anticipation, fired three bursts, and the gun shot directly at Yingshan's joints.

There was no way for the opponent to dodge, he took the three shots abruptly, and his figure suddenly crooked.

An Yiming didn't miss this opportunity, quickly turned his hand to pick up the gun, and stabbed Yingshan's wrist horizontally.

The opponent instinctively dodged, but the next moment he moved, he realized that this was just a cover-up.

An Yiming shot feignedly, raised his left leg, and kicked towards his lower body.

"Bang-" the

purple mecha half-kneeled on the ground in an instant.

An Yiming held a spear and pierced his wrist neatly.

The tendons between the mechs were broken, and the water flooded in instantly. With a "bang", Yingshan lost his strength and let go of the light saber.

Just when An Yiming was about to crush the opponent's mecha core in one go, a strong resistance came suddenly, and sharp stabbing pains pierced his scalp.

His eyes blurred for a moment, and at that moment, the mech no longer obeyed his instructions and got out of control.

An Yiming raised his eyes and stared at the standing still figure, knowing that Xiao Sheng's interference had worked.

But so what?

A strong sense of dizziness spread all over his body, but the red-haired boy in the black and red mech only curled his lips coldly.

Whoever he wants to "die" must "die".

An Yiming gritted his teeth, completely ignoring the pain coming from the inside out, he desperately regained the control of the mecha, and threw himself at Yingshan.

At that moment, Xiao Sheng was stunned.

The mental power was forcefully squeezed out of the mech, and he couldn't help but be astonished: Is this person crazy? Do you want to die if you work so hard? !

...

It's not that I don't want to die, but I want to win too much.

And must win.

An Yiming pressed Yingshan's head, and exerted force with the other hand.

"Crack--" the

spear pierced straight in, piercing through the chest in an instant, smashing the entire core of the mecha.