Chapter 70

Chapter 70 Show Your Skills 31

    Takano Jun had no way to avoid it, so he just raised his crutch and took the hit. At the same time, he bent his knees slightly, and shook away the knife diagonally above.

    But Xiao Qingyun's blow still left marks on him.

    Although Takano Jun's crutch was more powerful than the previous one, it was still as strong as before.

    After being hit by Xiao Qingyun, his crutches made a cracking sound on the spot.

    "Kacha—" a sound sounded.

    This crutch, like its predecessor, was honorably sacrificed.

    "You...!"

    Others don't know, but Gao Yejun is undoubtedly the person who can most intuitively feel Xiao Qingyun's change.

    He threw away the broken wood in his right hand, raised his head with cold eyes, and the next moment was Xiao Qingyun's more ruthless knife.

    The knife pierced through the water, causing waves of ripples, and headed straight for his front.

    too fast.

    She grew up too fast.

    If we say that in the last fight, Xiao Qingyun won by relying on some unexpected skills and her mental strength.

    So this time, she truly showed the power that a mecha player should have.

    Splash of tiny creatures in the sea.

    Jun Takano's mind was fragmented for a moment, and his perception seemed to be blocked, and he couldn't receive anything.

    He fired bullets with his left hand again and again, desperately attacking Xiao Qingyun's wrist holding the gun.

    "Hush——" The sound of several bullets breaking through the water came out one after another.

    However, the menacing knife suddenly changed its path out of thin air, drew a semicircle in the air, and swept away all the bullets.

    Seeing that Xiao Qingyun broke through his attack in an instant, then continued to slash at him, cutting off his mecha's right arm with a single knife, Takano Jun smiled instead of anger.

    He raised his eyebrows: "Did you forget something?"

    forgot what?

    Xiao Qingyun was hitting her head, when she heard this, she frowned immediately.

    What can she forget?

    At the moment when this thought flashed by, an extremely fast figure suddenly appeared from the side, and shot an arrow at her!

    "I thought Hades had left early, but I didn't expect that he had been lying in ambush behind the rock just now!" The commentator was shocked and said in shock.

    "This arrow is really tricky. From Xiao Qingyun's angle, it can be said that there is almost no possibility of avoiding it." The

    commentator spoke very fast, like a string of small steel cannons: "The best response plan is also It's just to adjust the injured part to a less important place. But just to do this, the requirements for the player's reaction ability are already high enough."

    "I don't know how she will deal with it." After the words

    fell, Takano Jun launched an attack at the same time , he pulled out the spare crutch with his free right hand, and slammed towards her chest.