Chapter 125

Chapter 125 Show Your Skills 86

    In the car being chased by the animal horde, the air was frozen like jelly, and no one made any sound, as if they were using silence to avoid the memory of what just happened.

    Fatty sat in the last row, quietly looking through the blurred window to where the swamp was just now, but was almost completely blocked by the herd of star beasts, and no trace of the swamp could be seen.

    "Old Xiao's ability to survive adversity is very strong, and he can definitely think of a way to escape." Seeing Xiaopang turn his head again, Su Mingxu glanced at him and said, "Trust her."

    "But that is a super SSS-level swamp monster .” Xiaopang lowered his head, feeling apprehensive.

    An Yiming: "If Xiao Qingyun didn't do that, you wouldn't have the opportunity to sit here and worry about her now." So cherish everything she has won for you, and don't waste time on useless worries.

    If Xiao Qingyun hadn't slammed on the brakes and bought them time to jump off the car, everyone would have fallen.

    "For us military students, no matter who was in the driver's seat just now, they will make the same decision as her." Zhong Baiqing suddenly turned his head and said lightly, "But whoever is in that position is less likely to survive than her "

    Because everyone has witnessed Xiao Qingyun's breakthroughs again and again, and they are aware of the infinite possibilities in her body.

    "If you have time to worry about spring and autumn, you might as well get out of the car and clean up the star beasts around you." Qin Shusen said without raising his head, "Now is not the time to relax." After a long time, Xiaopang hummed

    and grabbed his shooting star Hammer: "I'll help kill it." Turn grief and anger into motivation.

    After speaking, he got into his mech and started to kill the star beasts who wanted to sneak attack in mid-air.

    Seeing that he finally pulled himself together, Su Mingxu couldn't help heaving a sigh of relief. Just now he was really worried that Xiaopang would think that Lao Xiao was killed by him, and silently shouldered the heavy shackles.

    But speaking of it, I always feel that there is still someone missing on their side, who is it...

    The S-shaped snake skin of the vehicle moved forward all the way, and encountered a few star beast tributaries on the way. Fortunately, most of them were not high in level, and they all dealt with it without any risk, and there was no reduction in staff.

    "It feels like the number of star beasts is decreasing," Tang Shan said suddenly, "maybe they are about to break through the encirclement of the beast horde."

    Hearing this, several people finally came out of the sad atmosphere. It started to look like it was dark.

    "It's only three kilometers away from the safety zone, everyone hold on!" Xu Le'er said excitedly, holding the steering wheel.

    Ten minutes later, the car with three teams basically got rid of the chase of the herd and arrived at the gate of No. 114 safety zone.

    "Finally back." Huang Xuchu said as he thumped his sore shoulder.

    "But the situation here seems to be better than we imagined?" Xiao Kunting looked at the base in front of him.

    "...It's almost becoming a fortress. What happened when we were away?" Gu Yuanying looked up at the hard protective layer outside the building. The dark black metal surrounded the base in an arc, shining brightly. Light.