Chapter 140

Chapter 140

    Only the continuously boiling red magma can be seen in the camera, and the shadow of Hei Yu has completely disappeared, while the other four members of the coalition army in the barrier still don't know what happened here, and they themselves are quite devastated.

    Seeing such an unexpected situation, even Qin Moge couldn't help pinching his hands.

    The hallucinogenic octopus appeared too suddenly, and with the cover of the surrounding environment, now that Su Mingxu and others were trapped in the barrier, they didn't notice Xiao Qingyun's disappearance at all.

    "Is it possible for Xiao Qingyun to break free by himself?" the commentator Lele asked.

    "It's hard, basically impossible. The hallucinogenic effect of the hallucinogenic octopus is still a mental attack. Generally, it is difficult for even SSS-level mecha fighters to resist..." Lao Feng said that he suddenly realized something, and he paused suddenly. "Look at her good luck."

    Lele: "You mean maybe super SSS level can work?"

    "Level suppression is applicable at any time, even for overbearing star beasts." Lao Feng looked at the lens covered by magma Xiao Qingyun completely covered, "Maybe she can still retain a little consciousness, but the reason why the hallucination skill can ignore the level is mainly because it attacks the mind."

    "How can a person live without desires in this world, so it is difficult for Xiao Qingyun to break free. "

    Five or six minutes had passed since Xiao Qingyun was dragged into the magma, and the senior members of the coalition army not far away still didn't notice something was wrong.

    Du Xiurong in the monitoring room was already hesitating whether to force her to withdraw from the competition, and Qin Moge was also in a cold sweat from fright.

    ...

    When Xiao Qingyun was pulled into the magma, although his consciousness was fluttering, but when he felt a burning sensation around him, he instinctively deployed the materialized perception barrier to protect the outside of the mech.

    Inexplicably, there is a strong sense of satisfaction in my heart, like excessive dopamine secretion.

    "..."

    There was still that kind of thick white mist in front of my eyes, and there was nothing.

    Xiao Qingyun was deeply confused, she didn't even know where she was, so what was she satisfying?

    This is not right, Xiao Qingyun frowned, and suddenly saw the scene in front of him change, and it became the Allied Army won the championship. They entered the capital military region for an internship, and beat Qin Shusen by the way.

    champion?

    Beat Qin Shusen fat?

    It does sound good.

    But isn't this a matter of course, Xiao Qingyun is a little strange, this kind of logical thing makes her so happy?

    Xiao Qingyun felt that his rationality seemed to have run away from home, and there was only floating happiness in his head, he didn't want to think about anything, only the sense of pleasure.

    This inexplicable happiness...is so unlike her.

    Stop talking nonsense, it's really too nonsense.

    Xiao Qingyun jerked his body violently, as if he had completely woken up from an illusion, and then felt an exaggerated pain.

    The suffocating heat wave penetrated into the mecha, but fortunately the refrigeration system was still functioning normally, which prevented her from fainting again due to heat stroke just after waking up.